CamKnouff

Came over to the new Site

Thought I should stay up to date with the great  support members I have followed for learning and advice.  I was Camchat  (was supposed to have an "eh" the end) on the previous forum, I am now CamKnouff- As I have moved around a lot I use the location after Cam as where I live when enrolling.  I have 2 1992 350Ds, yes Shadetree I know they only made them till 1989 (lol).  Looking forward to lurking and learning.  Thanks for accepting my registration.  Cam

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum. They had a few 93 350 Foreman's up there as well didn't they?

I have mostly seen the Four Traxs, I can go to the dealer and have them look up parts for the 92, didn't have to say 89

The 350D was the Foreman here so I my mind just went there. I knew they had them until 92 but i thought a few 93s got out to clean up inventory. The ones that come across the border that I have seen all have been 92s and most that grayish blue color.

3 hours ago, Melatv said:

Hi: Big welcome here --- from East Coast of Canada

Thanks, just spent some time on the east coast.  Cape Dorset Nu.  where it seems all ATVs are called Hondas- Yamaha owners even call it a Honda. lol

• Like 1

Welcome cam from almost Canada!!!  I live 30 miles from Ontario so almost can see over the border....