Fishfiles

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all the members here, my son cooked a great holiday dinner for us, his mom would be very proud of him.......

• Like 4

They had everything sept the kitchen sink....... I recon not as much as this, but they didnt miss by Very far .... .lol! Got to see both my nieces kids (3 girls) of kristy and DJ ..<<<.( Older niece and her husband ) and younger niece and her husband<<< (Karen and David ) and their 3 boys... And Mary's husband...... We talked for a while about my older sister...and how we missed her.... Had a great time....i still felt the sadness of my older sister not being there.... I haven't  eaten just  yet.... Felt off today.... But i would not have missed being there for anything..... Just a flat more great time, and I'm looking forward to seeing the world traveler...i never know where the heck they are most of the time ....lol! So now .... I always add go play in traffic when we DO TALK... Of corse i always get something smart back...one of my favorites .....sigh... Fold up and mail yourself, or get bent....... i wonder just where that attitude came from .....they always told me I'm a bad influence...... And NOPE I wont argue that at allllllll  lol! she's in North Carolina with her daughter and her husband ....i bet grocery prices will jump some because of that crew.........

image.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

I have no words for what is going on here 

image.png

Hm.........Kinda reminds of  a particular post in the what the h!ll thread.......at least there was no spatula this time......! I still  don't get that one... Sheesh... A spatula........ Wtf is wrong with some of these people ?!.....LOL! 

I like the shade of your nail polish , what is it called  >>>  LOL 

Hey that steak in the first pic looks like me , is that well done ???  YUM

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

I like the shade of your nail polish , what is it called  >>>  LOL 

Hey that steak in the first pic looks like me , is that well done ???  YUM

1 I will not hesitate to find you and shove my foot up your rear 2 it’s medium well

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Harleydavidson said:

1 I will not hesitate to find you and shove my foot up your rear 2 it’s medium well

I ask for " what ever you'll got that is more than well done ,  like extremely well done , blackened , burnt or crispy " , the wife is the same way 

• Like 1

Ugh...... Sigh........ I hope we all had a great thanksgiving....... I'm happy to wait for 365 days till the next one......been a while sence I've eat so much, and i still have half a plate left ......not counting desert,  turkey and dressing green beans stuffed eggs, roles, honey baked ham.... Sour cream potatoe casarole, asparagus casarole gravey...plus more.. For desert.... 3 wedges of pie black cherry.... Not too sure what the one them is, pumpkin pie stuffed croissants .... And several types of home made cookies..... It was delious!! ..... I care nothing about eating now..... Lol! 

image.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1