Fishfiles

Biker Babes

The color pattern of the seat is outstanding , another Deep V ^^^   LOL 

image.png

• Like 1

Looks like she's about to pour out of what little shes got on....... Lol! 

Still having slight issues opening some of these post... And i don't care! Keeping them coming!! 👀👍

On 1/23/2023 at 5:33 PM, _Wilson_™ said:

I agree striking resemblance.... Oh crap, i can't recall her real name..... But didn't she  have her Brest removed because of cancer in her family blood line ? 

Just seen your post  , her name is Angelina Jolie --- think I do remember reading that she had her breast removed  to prevent ever having breast cancer 

18 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Just seen your post  , her name is Angelina Jolie --- think I do remember reading that she had her breast removed  to prevent ever having breast cancer 

Yeah.... That's her name, thanks ...... It might be just me, but i don't find her attractive at all........ You can have way too much of something.... Besides her breast ..... Should have had a lip reduction ....... There's natural bueaty, and then there's her WTF is with those lips... Reminds me of dolly pardon ..... She was a looker... Till she had herself all sadly hacked up.... 

• Like 1

On February 12, 2023 at 7:35 AM, Fishfiles said:

Motocross Weekend 

image.png

Noticed something besides her which wasn't easy to do.... But I'll Waite......

On 2/11/2023 at 12:58 AM, Fishfiles said:

didnt she have both removed? ole man brad pitt left the marriage soon after. besides,, hollowood people are nuts..

Perusing these pics is super! I love a V-drive, V twins , big singles, bicycles, trikes, dirt bikes ,tattoos, and thick chicks 💘 plus its Valentines Day!!! YUM

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, CaptCoolbreeze said:

Perusing these pics is super! I love a V-drive, V twins , big singles, bicycles, trikes, dirt bikes ,tattoos, and thick chicks 💘 plus its Valentines Day!!! YUM

I ain't going to lie , I had to look up the meaning of perusing , didn't know if I ever done that ---

you know we got  motorcycle and bicycle thread :  also a three wheeler thread linked below 

also a trike /three wheeler  thread called ATC 

Ive been in this rabbit hole all day!!! Found the 3 wheeler pages and got lost! I think from 2016 to 2022.

All my cool pics gone in BearFire. Don't worry I'm making more...

FishFiles Id like to know you in preson,😎 cool s**t everywhere.

CC

• Like 1