Fishfiles

Biker Babes

Speaking of bikers,,, anybody know who Bob ! is?

I was lucky enough to meet him. He is 80 now and still pretty stout. He works in his yard, works out in his private gym and is living a good clean life. He recently sold his softail.

Cool cat goodsoftball.

CC

If you space between each letter it might post .... I gather your posting a name that might be triggering a feature here that puts an explanation point in  example d a m n as opposed to (same word no spaces) ! (will be edited) ill update this thread.... Handy forums links ..... I think fish has the list of words.... ?? 

Bob B I t c h I n still don't like l is  I.

He was an editor if Easy Rider, Chopper then body guard for Evil Knevel & Cheech & Chong give him the name Bob B I t c h I n. Then he sold magazines went sailing until he ran out of $$$ t hen he started Sailboat magazine. Wow! What a life.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

I think fish has the list of words.... ?? 

• Haha 1

Very nice illustration  Bikes , boats and broads >>>  besides beer , what else is there ---- looks like the Mississippi River wharf in New Orleans 

There is a nice music video in the Music Thread , called Boats and Ho's 

image.png

• Like 1

Hm....... Wander whats about to be signed..... I'm with the joker up top left hand side .... Just enjoying the view.... Hm..... The one in the center looks kinda like the lady i talked with at the DMV yesterday....(had that do not mess with symbol on Her finger) When i got that real ID mess straightened out....that little one.... She looks tight..... Texas drawed up tight aka phat! 

image.jpg

• Like 1

On February 24, 2023 at 1:46 AM, Fishfiles said:

Looks like an Old Schooler  still looking good 

image.png

Old ?! ...... Well if she's old... She's taken REALY good care of herself... You know what they say bout them older ladies.... I wouldn't mind running into her! There's just some that catch your eye.... She got my attention... And i was going to post that same image a few minutes before you did... Lol! Great minds, eh....

• Like 1

Old N°7's having a good day..... If that was my bike I'd sure as ! Offer those ladies a seat.......hm.....

everyday we make it?!

we make it everyday

image.jpg

Edited by _Wilson_™