Fishfiles

Biker Babes

17 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

She deserves to be  " spanked " for putting her heels on that seat  and I am the guy to do it 

image.png

Now see....... You shouldn't lieve me openings like that fish.... Lol! 

Hm......... I'm not sure what the middle word is..... I think it's boyfriend....but... She didnt need to have bottoms on for me to notice....it migh be better as like what you see ..... Or I'll polish you after i do the bike..... 

image.jpg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Hm......... I'm not sure what the middle word is..... I think it's boyfriend....but... She didnt need to have bottoms on for me to notice....it migh be better as like what you see ..... Or I'll polish you after i do the bike..... 

image.jpg

yes , it is boyfriend ---- 

1 minute ago, _Wilson_™ said:

I wonder...... About this...i think that Gal needs a seperate zipcode .... For that one..... 

image.jpg

Hmmm , I am thinking  Botox Butt 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

I wonder...... About this...i think that Gal needs a seperate zipcode .... For that one..... 

image.jpg

That's someone's mom! Bra sil... whoops whoot!

• Like 1

I wouldn't doubt she's a mom..... Man alive who want to try.....i used to use Susan (ex GF) upper leg as a pillow..... She'd be trying to read (studying to become a RN) and I'd run my fingers up and down her leg, and shed look up.... Ask what i was doing... My smart a--  answer.....  playing with my food ........because of my meddling took her longer then most to become an RN....Lol! 

• Like 1

This is classy looking.... I think LJ  had one of these posters at the shop.... And, We've seen some very sharp looking Harley Chics bring there bikes up there.... That's one thing i miss about wrenching up there.....them fine looking females....and they always had leathers on..... Lol!..... I didn't even know my cousin Lee rode a Harley ..... She had a nice softail model.... We did the brakes, rubber and lube job... I learned then what a wild child she was.. Lol!..... Fish you recall that video i sent you Bcs retro of the cave flooding... One of yaw commented about my accent .... Lol! Well...... Her southern accent is way stronger then mine... Lol! 

image.jpg

Edited by _Wilson_™