Wormy

The Martin Project

Well we finally closed on my land and they should have my shop finished this week some time.

Bought 27.5 acres of my late grandfathers farm.

Building a 40'x40'x14' shop with a 12'x40' lean to on it.

Figured I owed it to him and his old 4 wheeler that is mine now since the foreman is what brought me to this site. 

Funny how things seem to come full circle.

Shop 1.jpg

Shop 2.jpg

• Like 4

Shop is coming along. Got all the metal on and all the wiring done. Just need the lights and the garage doors to come in to button it up. 

Shop.jpg

Edited by Wormy
  • Like 4

Just talking with a fellow and we agreed no man has ever said, "My shop is too big and my truck has too much torque."

• Like 2

Shop.jpg

Well she is finally done, starting on the house in 4-6 weeks. Now time to get all my tools from storage and fill this sucker up.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Wormy said:

Shop.jpg

Well she is finally done, starting on the house in 4-6 weeks. Now time to get all my tools from storage and fill this sucker up.

very nice !. 10-1 say's you won't have enough room once you go to put stuff in it ?..lol.

• Like 1

My old shop was 20x20, this one is 4 of those so hopefully it wont fill up to quick. But you are right, you can never have a big enough shop.

You will never hear a man say, "I wish the fish weren't biting, my (anything with an engine or motor) had less torque and a shop that was smaller.