Snow Camo

valvespecialtytires.com-- legit?

Hi all,

I figured I would ask because I have not searched the web for tires before.

This site  came up in my search results. I found the pricing of tires to be half the cost of retail elswhere. Now here is a catch. If they were setup as a drop ship seller then it's all good and they are legit. If not well... I will move on to the next. I plan to run sun f tires for now. 

Thanks.

It looks like a criminal op to me. Contact links go nowhere and point to javascript which is left undefined. The about us page is pretty generic and immature marketing nonsense. Looks like the sort of crap the chinese criminals paste around on their scammer sites, or so they'd hope you believe..... The domain name was new, first created in February 2022, but they claim that they've been in business since 2017. Liars they truly are.... :classic_ohmy:

The address given is a family home located in a marsh near Beloit Wisconsin. Several  appear to live there or recently lived there:

https://www.usphonebook.com/address/6837-s-pinnow-grove-rd_beloit-wi

There are a lot of eCommerce sites like that one on the Internet. Google and Youtube, Facebook etc., all allow them to advertise on their sites until a sheriff finally scares them off.... so likely they are Freemasons, not chinese.... they just try to appear to be chinamen to deceive folks. They're always freemason insiders though, when you find them panhandling on the major platforms.

Hope you find a fair price on tires. I gotta shop for a set later on towards spring myself.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Nice site and great prices! I see some nice tires there as well. I'm set to purchase in the spring as well. I hoped pricing would drop some over winter. 

• Like 2

The prices there are up about 25% since the last time I bought a set. This past summer raw materials for tires were in very short supply so I expect prices to continue up until stagflation (low/no demand) overcomes inflation. I'm looking at late March to buy so if prices just hold where they're at.... 

Good point of view. I guess I need to consider expediting this purchase. I'll have to settle on tire size and hope the plastics fit lol.

• Like 1