Gremlin

Dream machine 2001 350es modifications/rebuild/potential disaster! Ha

4 hours ago, shadetree said:

word from the wise, when you walk away from this kinda work...come back days..weeks...maybe even months ?, you WILL forget where you left off !..lol. always take pics BEFORE you remove a part if you are new at this ??. that cable , bend end, mounts tang side down to the spot at right rear top side of engine, 10mm headed bolt. flat eye attaches to the right frame where all the connectors slide on the tangs. other end attaches to the battery neg post. from battery, red end of harness goes to battery on pos post, then the other end attaches to the starter solenoid, the other side of the starter solenoid post runs to the starter. NEVER WIRE THESE BACKWARDS !.

Thanks @shadetree

Can't say I'm new to it but due to unexpected life crap, it got put on hold for 2 years. Been back at it for about a month, closing in and had a liteteral brain fart.  Took pics of everything, except that bolt down location on the engine....I'll remember that. Hahahaha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gremlin said:

Thanks @shadetree

Can't say I'm new to it but due to unexpected life crap, it got put on hold for 2 years. Been back at it for about a month, closing in and had a liteteral brain fart.  Took pics of everything, except that bolt down location on the engine....I'll remember that. Hahahaha

yw. i just gotta ask ( i'm good at it..lol ) you are going through all this trouble to make the frame, swing arm, a-arms, hubs all painted , but why isn't the engine painted all shinny ??..lol.

• Haha 1

Well........ @shadetree I did try, but I was very unsuccessful.  The silts around here are somewhat impossible and I needed to get it out of the shop. Lol

I'm struggling a bit getting the carburetor dialed in but the 2x4/4x4 mod worked perfectly!!