doug martin

No spark

I have 2000 450 foreman es started last Saturday move it went get back on it wouldn't start pull plug had no spark.and notice Temp light staying on with fourwheeler cold.if hit start button fast couple times notice have good spark just second then stop.took My Buddy works on them change icm coil for spark plug lil Black box on side frame in back. with his jump box hook to it we could hit start button real fast couple times it would spark start right up but he unhook battery box it run for few seconds then die.i Left it there said try two different stator's still same problem no spark any body can help please..

The regulator is very common on these to go bad. When you changed that, what did you change it with (known good used, cheap amazon junk from china, new OEM)?

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, toodeep said:

The regulator is very common on these to go bad. When you changed that, what did you change it with (known good used, cheap amazon junk from china, new OEM)?

35 minutes ago, toodeep said:

Running until the booster is removed tells me you have a charging issue. With the parts that are said to be replaced as known good your down to testing the wiring and connectors.