Wheeler

Brutal Accident.

@jeepwm69 in our policy we have rentals under collision/vandalism. Max out with 1500. They said they would cover more $ as it will be used up fast...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wheeler said:

@jeepwm69 in our policy we have rentals under collision/vandalism. Max out with 1500. They said they would cover more $ as it will be used up fast...

I would be hounding the crap out of the other persons insurance to cover the rental. They were at fault  so they should “make you whole”

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Wheeler said:

Got the call today. The truck is wrote off. Allstate is behind due to the high volume of accidents so it will be 3-4 weeks before someone can assess the truck & we talk $$$. Unreal if you ask me, but it is what it is.... I've got $18,220 in receipts for upgrades/accessories & have found 6 trucks with similar milage in my Province for $60-$65K (all stock!) so I'm hoping I may come out ahead... 

I know you said you wouldn't have another model like that... But being you've looked (i gather not for JUST the reason to get an alike model diesel nissan) well to make this short... Are you considering .... Getting another truck similiar to the one you had ? Or just price checking for other reasons... 

37 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

I know you said you wouldn't have another model like that... But being you've looked (i gather not for JUST the reason to get an alike model diesel nissan) well to make this short... Are you considering .... Getting another truck similiar to the one you had ? Or just price checking for other reasons... 

im not going with another Titan XD Diesel. Not sure what I’ll end up with yet.. they r just too much $$$

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1