JumpinJackCrash

New to These Parts

Hey ATVHonda people!  I've had several Honda ATVs over the years.  I've had a ATC90 for my sons, a Big Red and a couple foremans.  I'm in the market for another Foreman so I decided to get in here and see what I can learn.  From my reading so far, it looks like this community is a good source of information.  Thanks, JumpinJackCrash

P.S I didn't want my email address where the screen name should be.  Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanx

Edited by [email protected]
wrong screen name
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Hey ATVHonda people!  I've had several Honda ATVs over the years.  I've had a ATC90 for my sons, a Big Red and a couple foremans.  I'm in the market for another Foreman so I decided to get in here and see what I can learn.  From my reading so far, it looks like this community is a good source of information.  Thanks, JumpinJackCrash

P.S I didn't want my email address where the screen name should be.  Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanx

Hi Jack , welcome to ATVHonda forums ---- I think it is going to take a administrator to change your user name , I would guess you want it to be  " JumpinJackCrash " ??

@jeepwm69 @toodeep@retro

• Thanks 1

welcome to the forums. yep..an admin will have to change yer screen name. fishfiles flagged them for you ^^.

• Like 1

Welcome Jack! User name changed!

• Like 1

Hey, Thanks for the welcomes and the help with my Username.  Apparently, I missed something on the ATVHONDA registration page.  My grandpa used to say, "Haste makes waste".  That saying might apply here...

JJC

• Like 1

19 hours ago, JumpinJackCrash said:

Hey, Thanks for the welcomes and the help with my Username.  Apparently, I missed something on the ATVHONDA registration page.  My grandpa used to say, "Haste makes waste".  That saying might apply here...

JJC

That older generation had sayings for everything , one I use to hear was " anything worth doing , is worth doing right the first time , or not at all " 

Hey Fishfiles, Yeah there were a lot of sayings going around back then.  My grandpa on the other side, who was in the Army under the Kaiser, used to say, "When the rooster crows on the manure pile, the weather will change or stay the same".  In German, it rhymes but they had a sense of humor in their sayings too. 

• Like 1

On 3/12/2023 at 11:51 PM, JumpinJackCrash said:

Thanks CaptCoolbreeze!  I've been a Stones fan for decades.  My name has some history with the "Crash" part too.  See you in the threads.

JJC