SJZ

1986 HONDA TRX350 FOURTRAX 4X4

Trying to determine what I should be able to get for this ATV.

Runs well

All plastic present, no cracks but has scratches

Good tires

New fuel pump and fuel filter

New air filter

New starter

Extra front rim

Owners manual

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Hi , welcome , I'd tell you $1,500 -$3,500 ,, maybe more ,  depending where you live  and how good of condition it is really in 

Thank you for the reply. Live in Columbus, Ohio. Have owned it for 25+ years. Friends owned it prior to me. Also have a Polaris 330 Magnum. Want to sell both, I am getting old and would like to get a decent used Honda side by side. The Honda is a tank and does run well. Actually hate to part with it. I just joined this site today. Do you think this is the best place to advertise or should I go the EBAY or Craigs list route?

Welcome to the forum. We talk about side by sides as well so if you do get into that, you can stick around and BS with us. In my area the old 350 isn't really a wanted machine BUT it's hard to find a good running 4x4 for under 2 grand anymore. Facebook also took over the market place in my area vs craigslist and all the others. I would list it on all the free sites i could and try to weed out all the scammers that will come with it.

If you have any questions on the Honda SxS line I've worked almost all of them so I could give some ideas on what to look out for when searching for a used machine. Once you narrow down what you want/need and what is available.

Try putting it on Honda Hoarders / Facebook  , better chance of a collector seeing it >>>   be prepared with better pics than those you posted here  and videos of it running  ,  don't go over there and ask them ' what it is worth ' , cause that don't go well  ----