Aroch314

Zenith Blue Restoration

Well guys, this last week I helped a friend move to Montana and got an opportunity to run to Canada where I’ve been talking to a lady that had a ‘96 Zenith Blue 300fw. Everything happened to work out and I picked this sweet thing up to take home and restore it into a show quad. I’m planning to do a full restoration with painted racks, maybe frame (I’ll look better when I get home) but otherwise plastics are in almost perfect shape, runs, ect. Im debating on a 2” lift with 26 tires and aftermarket wheels. It currently has 25 with 12” wheels. Has a few seals leaking that’ll need replaced. Im very excited to ad this one into the forever collection.

381A3967-C6CE-4DCD-BD16-089B3972C198.jpeg

B07F4CCB-3752-4DEB-81F8-C86D8D0CF987.jpeg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Aroch314 said:

Well guys, this last week I helped a friend move to Montana and got an opportunity to run to Canada where I’ve been talking to a lady that had a ‘96 Zenith Blue 300fw. Everything happened to work out and I picked this sweet thing up to take home and restore it into a show quad. I’m planning to do a full restoration with painted racks, maybe frame (I’ll look better when I get home) but otherwise plastics are in almost perfect shape, runs, ect. Im debating on a 2” lift with 26 tires and aftermarket wheels. It currently has 25 with 12” wheels. Has a few seals leaking that’ll need replaced. Im very excited to ad this one into the forever collection.

381A3967-C6CE-4DCD-BD16-089B3972C198.jpeg

B07F4CCB-3752-4DEB-81F8-C86D8D0CF987.jpeg

oh wow !..you got a gold mine right there ^^^ !!..that is the rarest of the rares to say the least.

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum...  nice 300 , is it for lookin' or ridin' , LOL 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Welcome to the forum...  nice 300 , is it for lookin' or ridin' , LOL 

It’ll be mostly for looking but it’ll go on light rides (just not off-road scraping through trees) I have others for that. It won’t sit in the shop and rot haha  might look into parades, shows, ect as we have family/friends with races cars, show cars, might just add it in haha.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Is that color also robin egg blue ? By the way that's a treasure congrats. 

Yes, it’s called zenith blue but also known as the Robin egg blue. I’m really excited to restore it into a really clean quad.