Mac102004

Full Fledged Honda Owner

So, I recently sold my Can-am Renegade. As many of you know I've always been a Can-am fan as much as a Honda fan, I am not at all brand loyal in fact, and will ride just about anything. Anyway, before I sold it I took off the 31" Outlaws and installed 30" Maxxis Zilla's, I don't think I ever did post pics or anything of it with those tires. Seems like a good excuse to try uploading pictures on the new forum software 😄 One thing I HATE about Can-am's, at least in my area, is that they are hard to sell, and I always loose my shirt on them. Honda's aren't near as bad. It seems like it's getting harder and harder to sell anything private sale, anything over $5k good luck, everyone wan't to finance now.

IMG_3200.jpg

IMG_3551.jpg

• Like 3

Interesting, 20mb limit. iPhone makes for some large file size photo's, 8-9mb each.

Anyway, I bought this to "replace" it. At this time in my life, with a 16 month old daughter, I really don't need a 100hp+ ATV. I may look at a SxS in a couple years time, but for now, I'll just rock the old RUBICANT.

74205756_1022879371387249_1294970607254896640_n.jpg

Edited by Mac102004
  • Like 2

Always edit and downsize my photos before posting here...

Just sold my 450 foreman too Mac, baby due within the next week or so.... 

Guess this is the time in life I've always been told about by my old man... Wait until you have kids he said.... Those toys will be gone, he said....!! 

!.. He was right haha

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bcsman said:

Always edit and downsize my photos before posting here...

What do you mean always, how long have you been here? lol

I could have I suppose. More work. Should be able to get it down to 2-3mb and still have decent quality though. hmmm

14 minutes ago, Mac102004 said:

Interesting, 20mb limit.

Just bumped to 60MB per post. Should'a guessed that a CanAm could outrun a measly 20. 🙂

• Thanks 1

Just now, SamUK said:

Guess this is the time in life I've always been told about by my old man... Wait until you have kids he said.... Those toys will be gone, he said....!! 

!.. He was right haha

Yeah i was told the samething. Bike got sold. Truck got sold. Quad got built. Haha. Gotta keep one for your sanity. But being a father is something that cannot be explained in words. Worth everything and more. And if it came down to it i would sell the quad in a heartbeat if it was necessary. God i hope that day never comes.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SamUK said:

!.. He was right haha

Yeah Sam, I always heard the same thing and never believed any of it. But, they were right lol. 

Is this your first Sam?

2 minutes ago, retro said:

Just bumped to 60MB per post. Should'a guessed that a CanAm could outrun a measly 20. 🙂

Thanks Retro! That should be plenty. Big Can-am, lots of MB's hahha

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mac102004 said:

Yeah Sam, I always heard the same thing and never believed any of it. But, they were right lol. 

Is this your first Sam?

Same here, always brushed it off and over the shoulder lol..

Yes sir, my first child, a baby boy 🙂 🙂

• Like 1

Good to see you made it mac. I got rid of the dirt bikes when I had the kids and now I'm buying them 4 wheelers. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SamUK said:

Same here, always brushed it off and over the shoulder lol..

Yes sir, my first child, a baby boy 🙂 🙂

Oh man, you are in for it LOL. It's all good though, don't worry. But believe me, you'll look at life in an entirely different way. Congrats.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, toodeep said:

Good to see you made it mac. I got rid of the dirt bikes when I had the kids and now I'm buying them 4 wheelers. 

Thanks Roy. looking forward to that part of raising kids 🙂 but seems like a long way off haha. Which is OK, it goes by plenty fast as it is.

1 minute ago, Mac102004 said:

Oh man, you are in for it LOL. It's all good though, don't worry. But believe me, you'll look at life in an entirely different way. Congrats.

Haha.. Thanks buddy, I'll be sure to keep you all posted lol

• Like 1

Mac hate to say it but the only thing i like on that can-am is the tires,LoL i like that old tractor more.

Can- am

Edited by riverc
  • Like 1

Gee thanks river....lol. The Can-am was a fun machine, but only a weekend toy, not fit for much else. Scary fast, moving from the Outlaws to the Zilla's shaved off about 100lbs worth of tires, that thing was absolutely savage with that light of a tire.

I like 'em fast as well as slow. CanAms are just another ride. Only rigs I don't care for are Polaris, but thats cause they need towed home so often they ruin the fun,