Fishfiles

Crime

33 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

https://twitter.com/KeeleyFox29/status/1708939410757091554?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

if a biker comes up to my vehicle like that

Yep. You read the story , there were two young kids in the car.  Which I presume were in the back seat. Think popping a cap after the head butt with the helmet would be justified in that situation 

• Like 1

New Orleans father lights house on fire with his 3 kids inside , with the wife on the phone with dysfunctional 911 operator , not sure how much of the videos you will see in this link , local news show him leaving the house as the fire was starting and the 911 call , the guy has history of domestic violence and was out 

https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/new-orleans-la-dad-arrested-after-house-fire-that-killed-kids/article_3a063566-6dd5-11ee-aeb7-9f86610434de.html#tncms-source=featured-top

On 10/18/2023 at 5:14 PM, Fishfiles said:

New Orleans father lights house on fire with his 3 kids inside , with the wife on the phone with dysfunctional 911 operator , not sure how much of the videos you will see in this link , local news show him leaving the house as the fire was starting and the 911 call , the guy has history of domestic violence and was out 

https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/new-orleans-la-dad-arrested-after-house-fire-that-killed-kids/article_3a063566-6dd5-11ee-aeb7-9f86610434de.html#tncms-source=featured-top

This case took a weird turn for me , the 3 kids were 3,5,7 , the mother was not home , she said she was at work , so no one at home with those under age  kids ,   there was a restraining order on the dad with violence , he was pulling the mother around by the hair just recently --- the mother should have never left those kids unsupervised 

The city sent the demolition crew to tear down the house today at daylight  , if it was not for the news cameras there filming the people dropping off stuff animals and flowers at the site and people questioning why were they demoing so soon  , the house would have been demo'ed and gone before the examiners even looked for evidence ---- that doesn't make any sense 

Took 20 minutes for police to arrive as the dispatcher at 911 did not take it was being serious , she should lose her job 

One of my buddy's daughter , who is in her mid 40s , came from Texas to Louisiana to visit day before yesterday  , she got pulled over by our local sheriffs for suspicious behavior and driving violations  , so she has no drivers license , as her license was revoked from previous infractions and they have a warrant on her , also no insurance , no registration , no proof if ownership of the vehicle ----  so the arrest her , but check this out , they are no longer " ABLE " to charge for no " drivers license " or " no insurance " , I am still trying to figure out " who " puts the hold on that charge , would guess it has to be on a  federal level ---- so what the Parish is doing now , when the driver has no license ,  is charging " expired drivers license " which have up the anti on , and they can arrest and jail -----  so he was telling me all the $ fees so far , it is a lot , there is no chance of her paying her way out as she has no job , no money and no brains , think she might be doing some time as  Saint Tammany is known locally as Saint " Slammany "  , cause they "" Slam "" the door on your butt ----

In fact the last sheriff is in jail right now , stemmed fror misuse of the work release program which him and his buddy's were running , went as far as having same sex acts with relatives ( that is his cousin in the video ) ^^^^  in the program --- the federal corruption charges that led into the sex thing , which brought him down , were plead dealed on , guess so he can kick back in a plush federal prison and not reside with Bubba at Angola , one of my neighbors who was in Angola , said , the one thing you don't want to be in Anngola as , is a sexual predator 

When cops go bad 

14 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

This case took a weird turn for me , the 3 kids were 3,5,7 , the mother was not home , she said she was at work , so no one at home with those under age  kids ,   there was a restraining order on the dad with violence , he was pulling the mother around by the hair just recently --- the mother should have never left those kids unsupervised 

The city sent the demolition crew to tear down the house today at daylight  , if it was not for the news cameras there filming the people dropping off stuff animals and flowers at the site and people questioning why were they demoing so soon  , the house would have been demo'ed and gone before the examiners even looked for evidence ---- that doesn't make any sense 

Took 20 minutes for police to arrive as the dispatcher at 911 did not take it was being serious , she should lose her job 

That almost sounds like they were trying to hide evidence to cover up the fact that they didn’t do their job

• Like 1

wow , if you got shot in  a drive-by , you can use your uninsured motorist of your  insurance policy 

On 10/31/2023 at 3:06 AM, Fishfiles said:

wow , if you got shot in  a drive-by , you can use your uninsured motorist of your  insurance policy 

Interesting, but I don't think he's entirely correct.  Most insurances have a "If you willfully attack someone, your insurance does not cover it", and IF those people shooting had insurance on that vehicle, then MY insurance company would argue that the perps were NOT UNINSURED.  They were technically insured, even if their insurance refuses to pay.

I ran into this about 15 years ago.  Guy cut me off, I flipped him off.  He and his two buddies wanted to pull over and fight, and blocked the road.  I went around him on the shoulder and he rammed me, then drove off.

My insurance company said IF the guy didn't have insurance, my uninsured motorist would cover me.  That said if he had insurance, my uninsured motorist would NOT cover me, but that his insurance would likely not pay either since it was a willful act and would not be covered under most policies.  Bottom line, I'd have to sue the guy personally.

Luckily for me, the scumbag had put insurance on his truck long enough to drive it off the dealer lot, then allowed it to lapse, so my uninsured motorist covered it.