Aroch314

ITP Wheel ID

Would anyone know what wheel this is? As far as I can find it’s an old stock but trying to see if I can find any used ones so I don’t have either mismatch or have to trash the whole set. The wheel that’s broken is a rear 4x110 lug 2+5 12” with 6 oval holes. Came off a foreman 450.

IMG_1996.jpeg

I got a set of them , but don't know what they are called other than 6 hole slots 

image.png

11 hours ago, bigcountry78 said:

I believe they are called C-series. I also don’t think they are made anymore.

I think the C-Series is 4 hole slots 

image.png

IMG_4072.JPG

• Like 1

The closest I was able to find is a 12c111 but it is a 7 hole slot. My yellow 450 has the 4slots and the red 400 I put these 6 holes on but the tires are wearing out and the one wheel is broken. I don’t think we will be a new tire beaded on it.

• Like 1

I have a set of 7 hole rims on my 92 Blue 300  and a set on my wife's Pink 300 now  ---- the 4 hole and the 7 hole are ITP , it says it right on the rim ,  I think the 6 hole rims  are Highlifter ----   @toodeep  I think knows about them as we talked about aluminum slots before 

image.png

image.png

ITP had the 6 hole also,they had many different "type" in the C series wheels. STI remade the style in question which of course are discontinued but opens up more search options (STI - xm40).

• Like 2