jeepwm69

Financial need this month

We have a bill that we've been paying $20/month on since the board started.  That company is now doing annual payments, so we'll have $240 due on May 15th.  That's in addition to the other $100ish that we have every month.

Our current account has about $220 in it, so we need to raise $120 by the 15th, and we'll need an additional $100ish at the first of June to cover June's expenses.

The $240 that's due will lower our monthly expenses by about $20, so it's a situation of "paying now so we don't have to pay every month", but there is some urgency this month.

I know most of us don't have a lot of "discretionary income" with the world being how it is now, but if you can chip in, please do so.

• Thanks 1

I just saw this posted just now
thanks for the update -money sent

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Yes also saw this post and have sent a donation....come on gang lets get this going so we can keep this going.......any amount will be appreciated.....

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Saw this yesterday when you posted it,......Donation will be sent tomorrow...... Thank you for letting us know..... I'll be sending you a text . I also have a invicta reserve wrist watch.... I can donate as a gift for what ever y'all wish to use it for or i can pawn it and send what i can get for it, someone in my family is trying to purchase there way back into my home... So i have NO use for this watch...... Best SOME ? Good come from it. ..... I'm not posting a pic here, but I'll text pics to management .... And y'all can advise me ether watch or cash from it being pawned....... 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

A little something sent to keep the lights on.  We take for granted that we enjoy this site at others expense.   With NO ADS.

Thanks for letting us play here. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Thanks guys.  I don't ever want contributing here to be a hardship for anyone.  If the regulars would do just a little on a regular basis, large donations wouldn't really be needed either. 

Once we knock out what used to be a $20 month payment (now annual required at $240/year) our monthly bills will usually be about $100/ month.  If we had quite a few chip in just a few bucks we'd have it covered every month.

I was shocked at how little it takes to run a forum.  I always figured these things required hundreds or thousands of dollars to keep going, and that's why all the ad revenue was required.

Of course, we have Retro who set it all up for us for free, so big thanks to him again for doing it.

• Like 7

I donated $240 to cover the annual payment in appreciation of all the great info available and awesome members here at ATV Honda.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

Holy smokes that’s awesome!
I would just like to offer my sincere thanks from myself to you and all the members on the forum who help out to keep this great forum up and running

Between personal donations, personal time taken to administrate, moderate and operate the forum,

I appreciate all that everyone has done and continues to do to make this forum what it has come to be.

My sincere thanks again to you and all the forum members who contribute each in their own way

-AKATV

• Like 6

6 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Once we knock out what used to be a $20 month payment (now annual required at $240/year) our monthly bills will usually be about $100/ month.  If we had quite a few chip in just a few bucks we'd have it covered every month.

Not a problem ^^^^ I'm in for 20-50 (more if needed) month..... From now on. 

Just sent part ..... My old fire chief wasn't at the pawn shop... And i only deal with him...... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, THH said:

I donated $240 to cover the annual payment in appreciation of all the great info available and awesome members here at ATV Honda.

Wowsers, everybody here says a huge thank you!!!  I so declare the next free ATV that is given away here on the forum goes to THH.....maybe not such a great idea depending on what shape "free" is....lol

• Like 4

16 hours ago, THH said:

WOW !! Thanks >>>  THH

• Like 5

Thats awesome THH! We all really appreciate that for sure! 1 more of many reasons this place is so great!

• Like 5

23 hours ago, THH said:

That’s awesome!  Thanks man!

• Like 4

Ran into a hickup on that watch..... The pawn shop doesnt deal in wrist watches.... So cold hard cash of 200 more plus the 50, because if it pawns it's not going for less then 200. And I'll figure out what to do with that watch.... If the idea is to gift it to the one donated the most from day one.. Well.(which was brought up, but not by myself) ....I'm not sure who that is, but i think it's wheeler ?? Ether that or an added gift to member of the month... That's about the best idea i can think of right now..... I do this because even a grand is NOT good enough for the advise and friendship..... Others and myself have gotten, with no questions or anything asked in return....but! Fact is this watch (my reasons) is not staying in my home..... Besides everyone i talk to says oh i go by my cell phones clock..... Etc etc etc.....

• Like 1

On 5/12/2023 at 7:02 PM, _Wilson_™ said:

Not a problem ^^^^ I'm in for 20-50 (more if needed) month..... From now on. 

Just sent part ..... My old fire chief wasn't at the pawn shop... And i only deal with him...... 

Thanks man!  Your contributions are certainly appreciated!

• Like 3

21 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Ran into a hickup on that watch..... The pawn shop doesnt deal in wrist watches.... So cold hard cash of 200 more plus the 50, because if it pawns it's not going for less then 200. And I'll figure out what to do with that watch.... If the idea is to gift it to the one donated the most from day one.. Well.(which was brought up, but not by myself) ....I'm not sure who that is, but i think it's wheeler ?? Ether that or an added gift to member of the month... That's about the best idea i can think of right now..... I do this because even a grand is NOT good enough for the advise and friendship..... Others and myself have gotten, with no questions or anything asked in return....but! Fact is this watch (my reasons) is not staying in my home..... Besides everyone i talk to says oh i go by my cell phones clock..... Etc etc etc.....

No need to go through all of that.  Like I said, if everyone chips in a little on any kind of regular basis we'll be fine.  I don't chip in much each month but I do try to do it every month.  Some months things are tight and I can't do it, but it all the regulars were to do so we'd be good.

• Like 4

You guys are the best! Thanks all!

• Like 5

Indeed!  You guys are the best, which is why this board is the best, but we already knew that!

Thanks for all the donations! 

• Like 4

I may not contribute every month, but try to do lump sums to make up for when I can! LOL!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Well .... I got it sent today.... But man alive.... The bank teller... Was all confuzzled..... Pulled up to the ATM to draw out (move some funds around) i gotta say this was a strange day... Before i pulled up, a guy in front was doing his deal... I was jamming to ac/dc (cranked up) so he looks back at me... I look right back raise my hands as to motion (wtf) so he turns and finishes i pull up go on about my deal well.... I see a blue car pull over to my left side... Not inline just off to the side, so i look over my sunglasses so he can clearly see my eyes watching him... I'm thinking okay he's going to test the waters with me if he comes up to my door while I'm handling my buiness... By this time i have my knife out blade open... He never gets out so i figure he left something (i didn't see anything) so i go in to grt the order... He parks comes in the bank stands 20 feet off to my right then walks over to my Left So I'm telling the teller the info n would she please add it to there out going mail, she says ?????? I can't print the address on the order I'm thinking WTF? No you can't just the name  Then i said no you can't, the mailing addresses go on the front  of the envelope ..... Sigh... Duh!! Then i asked again would you add this finished piece of mail to y'all's out going, sigh.... She says i can't mail it with no envelope .... Again thinking WTF?!?! I said uh hu i gathered that as ive had several of these made in the past... Told her the last few i had made up here went in y'all's out going mail... On y'all's stationary.... Is there a problem ? Out of envelopes, stamps ect etc, she says no, i okay use those n please add this, I'd like it on the road today... She then tells me we don't do that here, i said is that right ?! Well the last few i had made were sent out in y'all's out going mail ... Do that, n problem solved.... Mean while the guy was still behind me, i told her you might call the cops cause i think he thinks i hav something he might have left around the ATM .. Told if he comes up and ask I'll tell him, but if he hands on me I'll wreck him and this place, so you better call them cause when i go, he's y'all problem..... Finally i recon he gets tired of waiting goes out the door and looks in my drivers side door with me watching from inside the bank, he looks at me i raise my arm and point away from my car.... He gets in his junk and goes on his way.... It's amaising .... How quick people change.... Delt with a brain dead teller, and some nut.... I tell ya people aren't ne'er,y as nice nor intelligent these days..... Lol! ..... Met my pops on the road .... He throws his hand out the window i motion back .... So we pulled into my aunts drive just a rocks throw from where they had the country store, so we talk for a few.... Says you look good! I said thanks... Left leg finally went down, yet i still don't know what caused it, told him now that i could get around good again I'll be going to get a med i think they should not have taking me off of.... Good talk, but i got cold stuff ... I gotta get on ice.... We did chat a few about maybe selling off some... All I'm saying for now, anyways money is headed your way jeep... Pardon the delay... Sheesh! I'm now thinking paypal might not be all that bad.. Haha! 

• Like 1