_Wilson_™

Epic OPL ( on patrol live) dispatch calls.

20 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Should have been on opl....

I kept waiting for something to happen !!!! LOL

Just now ...... The hellcat strikes again......1:34 am Franklin pd had a challenger hellcat pulled over for improper tag display..... Grey hellcat takes off reaches over 100 mph cops have no clue where it went... Last seen south bound i-65 headed our way.... Plus 100 mph.... One would think maybe Chrystler made a mistake producing such a bad a-- performance sports car... Surly with all these hellcat chases you'd think the news would say something ? I'll admit i enjoy a good car chase but this is unreal... Least most of these drivers pull this stunt without causing death n destruction to others .... I also said you can't out run the radio, heck if these people aren't challenging that fact... N succeeding as well..... 

Only 3,000 Hellcat / Demon SRT , that are  the 700+ HP and 8 speed tranny version ------- but if you have the money , you can build one 

Didn they stop production.... On those ? Now they have another small SUV type called the hornet 2 letre turbo 4 cyclinder producing bout 260 horse paired with a 9 speed auto all wheel drive .... Wow what change from 700 plus horse power.... Eh I'd go for reproduction old school ford f-250... But it's way up there in price... Sometimes money isn't such a bad thing .... Especially if one has earned it the right way then i say go for it... Live the good life... But I'm a simple man... I'll take my old 97 jeep xj sport... I'm not giving up the sfa... For ifs. 

9 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Didn they stop production.... On those ? Now they have another small SUV type called the hornet 2 letre turbo 4 cyclinder producing bout 260 horse paired with a 9 speed auto all wheel drive .... Wow what change from 700 plus horse power.... Eh I'd go for reproduction old school ford f-250... But it's way up there in price... Sometimes money isn't such a bad thing .... Especially if one has earned it the right way then i say go for it... Live the good life... But I'm a simple man... I'll take my old 97 jeep xj sport... I'm not giving up the sfa... For ifs. 

December 2023  is the end of production of Challengers , Demons , Chargers and Hellcat engines , as far as what I have read 

I'll admit.... I'd like to put one through the pace a couple times... Just to get a feel, but that's it..... If they keep this up... Those cars will become an attention getter from LE ..... If there aren't already ..... LOL! 

Officer Byrd strikes again ? Who ever that trooper is he's skilled.... Just glad no one got hurt, actually it's unbelievable no one did! 

I've caught this new reality show.... High speed chase.... It's real... No actors .... Airs @ 9, and 10 PM CDT tuesday on direct channel 285... These crime reality shows are becoming very popular .....this high speed chase shows aren't reruns .... Next up is (18 wheel terror) i think these becoming popular is a trend... People are tired.. Of needless petty crimes... N look to be handling certain cercomstances on there own... There's also neighbor hood nightmares / wars or something to that sort... Shopping wars ?? Show about road rage etc etc... I'm glard to see this take place to help turn people away from the sickening silly sitcoms....n see whats really important... Besides doing away with this warped goverment.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

In reference to the chat, bcs it's officer Jacob Byrd with Arkansas state patrol. 161 mph chase is the fastest I think he's been in.. but number of successful pits ? No clue... but on adverage Arkansas has about 500 chases a year........ 365 would be job security....😬

Edited by _Wilson_™