_Wilson_™

Mint cosmic grey

Was getting a few things done for the race.... Steaks marinading ... N few other preps... And a friend calls me up says he knows where a mint condition cosmic grey 88 300 is (im Purdy sure i know who this is) so we talk on he gives me more details plastic perfect.. Seat perfect, never weathered, nor mudded, then he adds it's got a winch (now i almost positive i know this msn along with his history of caring for his own machines .... I've been wanting an 88 but never had an idea I'd get a chance at a mint condition 88 with the original h-tracks .... If i recall right it also has that rare hondaline work light ..... And the mud flap kit (that will have to go, n should carve out a good chunk of change on the over all price which im very curious about.... More details soon. 

• Like 4

Sold! It's not as good a shape as i thought but very close  it's now mine, one more 300 saved! The grey is defrent, I've always liked blue or red, but being it's an 88 .... And th engine has never been broken into nor sunk.... Did alright i recon...... Called a friend of mine down laweranceberge ...... Ether the 97 or the grey is going to be flipped.... I don't need 4 bikes.......$1700.  Which i thought wouldn't close the deal. But yep sold......if he doesn't want it, i might list it here. 

• Like 1

Up date..... Told Tracy (worked him brfore) about this bike, so he and i go look.... Told him... I really don't need another bike.. As my trx350 is still in storage at Dennis's big shop.... I have about what i want one good work bike and a one of the kind 300 hondaline equpt ....... I could have flipped the gray it right then for 300... But .. Nah... Not just yet, bike rides good, the tires have good tred but dry cracked as always great front brakes... Lacking back brakes... Clean tank,... Air filter foam perfect... No evidence of deep crossings... No cracks, but scuffed plastic, nothing that can't be fixed... But for some reason i just don't see keeping it.... It did seem less in power just a tad.. Compared to both the 97, 00... I also don't see $2000 moving that bike from my possession..... And i do owe Tracy for an incident at work... Mishap on both our parts. 

• Like 1

Eh, give it a bit and see if you get more attached or less attached to it.  If the latter, find someone who will appreciate it and let it go.  If you find yourself getting more attached to it, keep it.  I doubt you'll see any drop in value on a cosmic over time.

• Like 1

You nailed it! I was thinking exactly that phrase /thought ...... Have been sence this deal started (someone who appreciates it)

I'm Purdy sure...... It did.... I just don't have time to deal with another bike, and no way could i use that one for wood hauling IF ? I will ever be able to do that hard a-- job again.... Learned this time time not only do i have to stay on a very restricted diet but also have a inguinal hernia ?? Doc says as long as it goes back in nothing much to worry about... H--l if i know ? But i do recall when i got it.... About 20 ish n stupid as h--l picking up a short 350 engine block from the ground.... That's what i get for betting with my idiot ex brother-in-law..... I've already done the mesh research... N don't like the idea at all but he says same day. Surgery .... It's odd..... It didnt bother me for years... Yet this stay at the hospital.. It never stopped hurting till a day after i got home, go figure ... Stress i recon.. 5 units this of blood this go round, and I'm still on that list.. So it's not all bad... But a knife down there ?!  Hm..... Have to think about that for a while.... Doc said he has one.. And he won't get it fixed until it does just what he said, gotta respect that fact... Because i can relate better to one who's going through kinda the samething... 

• Like 2