Chevymec

Stomach virus

Had a stomach virus 1st part of the month, even think it started the same day I logged in last. I'm 43 and that was the worst off I have ever been. From Sunday night up to Friday morning it was a gamble on which end it was gonna exit from several tomes a day. I don't even know where it all came from.  I lost 10 lbs in that time frame because I only ate 2 small cans of soup, which I NEVER eat soup. Even that wasn't safe. I started going to a local doctor this year to finally get my blood pressure under control, 155/111 was my normal readings. I didn't have have to go into the office, they prescribed me some meds through my customer portal app for them.  I did have some time on my hands so I caught up on lots of shows. The walking dead was one of them. Finished the series that we kind of fell off about season 8. Worse part was I missed a few of the boys baseball games. Hope nobody get this nasty virus!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hear they have something similar to the norovirus going around, my niece & husband had it.

Edited by riverc
  • Like 2

Hey chevy good to have you back.... Kinda sounds like salmonella ...... I had that once from a chicken samich at Wendy's ... By far the worst gut bug I'd ever had .. Anyways hope your doing better stop by more often bro! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, _Wilson_™ said:

Hey chevy good to have you back.... Kinda sounds like salmonella ...... I had that once from a chicken samich at Wendy's ... By far the worst gut bug I'd ever had .. Anyways hope your doing better stop by more often bro! 

Thanks Wilson. I try and get by when I can. I can't remember what I ate before this went down. 

1 hour ago, riverc said:

Hear they have something similar to the norovirus going around, my niece & husband had it.

There was a stomach virus going around at the same time but was more of a 48 hr deal.  Nobody I talked to had it this bad.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chevymec said:

Thanks Wilson. I try and get by when I can. I can't remember what I ate before this went down. 

There was a stomach virus going around at the same time but was more of a 48 hr deal.  Nobody I talked to had it this bad.

Well that sucks hope you get to feeling better.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chevymec said:

Your welcome, i know this,that onne guy bug was by far the worst... I ever had... I hated it too because back then Dave was still the big man in the Wendy's cooperation ..... When he passed i stopped going all together... ,same deal with wallmart and Sam... 

Was talking to my sister, and she up and says her and her husband ..... Have ended up with covid, but a new strain that's out.... I haven't heard anything about a new strain up until lastnight.... According to her... This one doesnt show up on any of the covid test as of yet, but says they ave this new one, and it's worse the worse one yet told me she feels like she has the flu ontop of this one... Going to find out more from her doctor soon,  least this one wasn't brought to my attention by the liars, or fox new CNN, or any other of those hot air BS inities......

it might be another gov., bug.. but i doubt it.  i forgot the exact measurements, seems like 1/4 teaspoon of salt in a warm mug of water, 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda, sip slowly, till done.

it gets you body closer to being alkaline, but salt an soda, salt an soda kill any viruses, that cause the Hershey Squirts,  or colds, but i'd ask a doctor if this will cause any harm before ya try..

if 155/111 is normal for you,, that is way to high for anybody. that being said, i gotta fight my own BP problems.

of late, though,, my last was 123/70, hr78. it was not like that 2 months a ago...

• Like 1

@LedFTed it's 128/8x now. I was on Telmisartan for a year with no good results. Now on Edarbyclor . It got my BP down and with a Vitiamin D increase( mine was at a 22 count) I feel better overall. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LedFTed said:

it might be another gov., bug.. but i doubt it.  i forgot the exact measurements, seems like 1/4 teaspoon of salt in a warm mug of water, 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda, sip slowly, till done.

it gets you body closer to being alkaline, but salt an soda, salt an soda kill any viruses, that cause the Hershey Squirts,  or colds, but i'd ask a doctor if this will cause any harm before ya try..

if 155/111 is normal for you,, that is way to high for anybody. that being said, i gotta fight my own BP problems.

of late, though,, my last was 123/70, hr78. it was not like that 2 months a ago...

Id be carefull with that salt intake combined with high BP 115/76 is about perfect..for most.. And Mines not there it's lower, but doc says normal because of my makeup >> auburn hair and part Indian, Irish, and and a tad german, and not fair complected.... Is the reason... What i dont enjoy is how quick my BP goes up, and down..... But... Always been on the high strung HH side so..... it's rather aggravating .... Because the few times I've been they always focus in on the BP...... My salt sodium intake is about none existent..... So much so now they tell me i can up my salt intake a good bit before I'd should be concerned.  

No fun for sure.  Hope you're feeling better!

Wife and I had a 48 hour bug last week.  Bad cramping and on the pot.  Luckily didn't last long