DeadBattery

What jets should I run on my trx440ex

Well the general rule of thumb is anything 100 or over will run. Maybe not perfect. But it should pop off. If starting fluid didnt get it to fire you most likely have a spark issue. Pull the plug and put it back in the boot and hold it against the side of the engine and look for a fat blue nice spark. If its orange or tiny there is your problem right there. I do suggest having a fire extinguisher on hand and ready. Just incase the engine has gas on the top of the piston and comes pushing out the top and it could ignite. At that point we can look into spark components.

• Like 1

I tried that a couple times and it looks like there is spark, but it looks weak, but I don't know if that could be the spark plug of the ignition coil, or something else.

It has incredibly weak spark, but do you or anybody, have any idea how to test this coil, and what it's supposed to read?

16858309611704756336491672923290.jpg

I would start with the easy fix. Unscrew the yellow cap the plug boot comes off lefty loosey righty tighty. Cut about 1/2 inch off and screw it back on and test again. That is the easy and most common fix. If it doesnt you got just a few options. You can test coils. It is all about resistance. You gotta have a tester that can test for resistance. But my experiance is testing them doesnt really tell you much. I have had them test bad and be good. And test good and be bad.