So got a set of 420 knuckles to do the front disk conversion on my 350 rancher.  And a different front diff. 

What can I sell the 350 knuckles for? What are they worth? Also the front brakes and front diff?

Thanks!

I've always looked at ebay to get an idea on pricing used parts. Some you can do half of new price but things like the front diff you have to play the market

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think I got $125 shipped for my 350 diff and driveshaft.  The knuckles probably aren't worth the trouble unless you wanted to sell them on ebay as "for parts only". 

I gave away some 300 knuckles last week simply because I had no use for them, and if I sold them on ebay and the buyer decided to file a "not as described" I'd be on the hook for shipping both ways.  No more than I would have likely gotten for them, not worth my time or effort.

• Thanks 1

Sounds like a 20 bucks or less a knuckle kinda deal. Or a pay forward/trade. Thanks guys!!

If you can find someone that needs them and if they are in good usable shape you should be able to get $50-$100 out of them up there. New ones here are around $200 and I know your prices are always higher. It's just finding that person the needs them.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Yeah I forgot you're in Canada.  Everything is gold up there!

Literally! Its painful seeing the scores you guys get for the money you pay🤢😖 haha

Reading about pricing up in the Great White North , makes me think you could get more than what they would go for in the USA ----even in the USA the prices are different across the country ----  you can get what someone will pay 

• Like 2

Yes and no, I picked up a second 300 king quad for a parts bike and only paid 250 for it... the front diff and carb are worth that alone...

On 1/26/2020 at 6:36 PM, TBRider said:

Yes and no, I picked up a second 300 king quad for a parts bike and only paid 250 for it... the front diff and carb are worth that alone...

Same. Its all relative to what people think the value of their bikes are, where they are. My projects are all from the real real north, and you either need new machines to do what you want, or you need to know the machine you are using is bulletproof and trust that it is. Once a machine starts breaking down, and owners don't feel safe on it anymore, they park it. No where to fix it. So it sits. No one will buy basket case bikes here, except me. (lol)

• Like 1