riverc

Wife's New Bike

Well it's done she bought the Kawasaki Brute Force 300 and loves it riding around the yard.We will go riding soon as we have some free time.Looks like my 250es Big Red search will be on the back burner for a while.

free time.

• Like 1

yick ughhhh a Kawasaki? lol nah not really congratulations hope y'all have a lot of fun. 

3 hours ago, bcsman said:

It didn't happen without pics......

Yep ! What he said ! LOL  :classic_smile:

• Like 1

I tired to Google the Kawasaki 300 and never did really find a good pic or how much they go for $.$$ -----   show me something !!!! <*{{>>>{

12 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Can I ask , what does a 300 Brute Force go for $$$$ . 

$4299

• Like 2

13 hours ago, bcsman said:

It didn't happen without pics......

Will post some soon,

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Nice , bet she is going to have fun with that one 

She already is loving that automatic transmission and the looks better than the Honda Recon She does not like the shifting and says it's much easier for her.She says the rancher 420 is too big lol.Hey if she's happy I am too.

I like the Honda better,I like to be in control of transmission,no Kawasaki for me.

• Like 2

Nice!, Keep the fluids changed and the thing will last forever.  My brothers father in-law bought a little Kawasaki bayou in the early '90s he passed away about 6 years ago and that things still runs like a top they use it around the farm all the time. I think Kawasaki makes a good product. Congrats to her. FF

21 hours ago, Freedomflyer said:

Nice!, Keep the fluids changed and the thing will last forever.  My brothers father in-law bought a little Kawasaki bayou in the early '90s he passed away about 6 years ago and that things still runs like a top they use it around the farm all the time. I think Kawasaki makes a good product. Congrats to her. FF

Those old Bayou's are tough as nails.  That was the first ATV I rode (had one at the ag experiment station where I worked in HS) and a friend of mine still has one they bought new for the farm back in the mid 90's.

So what you think about that  Kaw'ski  so far , pros and cons , be truthful , LOL 

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

So what you think about that  Kaw'ski  so far , pros and cons , be truthful , LOL 

At this point better than my Honda she's riding and mine's in the shop lol.Well so far she is liking it has only took 2 rides with it so can't report to much yet time will tell.

• Like 1