superrman77

Honda Foreman 350D Parts For Sale

20200127_201901.jpg

Up for sale is a rear rack, front bumper with winch plate, floor board assembly, and brand new unopened front decal.  The rear rack is solid and straight.  It has a few dings.  Front bumper is solid and straight as well.  Same with the floor board.  The decal is brand new in an unopened package.  These decals don't come up for sale often.  Make me an offer.  

Thanks

20200127_204419.jpg

Edited by superrman77
text
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, superrman77 said:

I guess that can be your opening bid!!!

no, i'm just deducting all the work in info with helping you in the past on your atv !..j/k..lol. hey..i'll be the first to tell ya, decals don't mean crap too me ?..ask anyone on here, they will tell ya so..lol. I just figured seeing how I was fixing my '89 baby up with new fenders ?, why not put a new decal on her ?. and if I dont use it on mine ?, I can use it on this '88 I am restoring !.

How do you mount the floorboards and how much do you want for them? I was planning on building something like that. it looks like the one you have replaces the main skidplate, and if so, that would be a two for one for me.

1 hour ago, RanchHand420 said:

How do you mount the floorboards and how much do you want for them? I was planning on building something like that. it looks like the one you have replaces the main skidplate, and if so, that would be a two for one for me.

You just re-use the existing holes for the skidplate.  I never used it.  I bought it awhile back and never got to put it on my machine.   

1 minute ago, superrman77 said:

$100

Is that with or without shipping? You dont live in Minnesota by chance, then i could maby just pick it up

2 hours ago, RanchHand420 said:

Is that with or without shipping? You dont live in Minnesota by chance, then i could maby just pick it up

Ohio.  Would have to figure out shipping.  It's as big as the rear rack.  

I sold that exact same style of floorboard once and I'm still regretting it. Actually, I sold it along with a front and rear rack to someone for like 180 and the shipping ended up costing me like 85.  I got hosed on that deal.

Wait a second...LOL  I think that was the same setup!  It was YOU!  LOL  I remember that winch roller and those extra metal plates on the rear rack!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, DuckOfDeath said:

Wait a second...LOL  I think that was the same setup!  It was YOU!  LOL  I remember that winch roller and those extra metal plates on the rear rack!

haha..i've got one almost like the floor board, just dont have the top corners on it, not sure what i did with it ??..lol.

That's the best style floorboard for these bikes.  Mounts in place of the skid plate and doesn't obstruct the brake or gear shifter like most of the others I've seen. I want one for the bike I'm building for my wife.  Seriously though, I WANT that decal. Give me a price, or better yet, let me know what parts you may need, if any, and I'll trade you for it.  I have anything you'd need except side covers or a gas tank.

Edited by DuckOfDeath
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, DuckOfDeath said:

Now that's funny!

I sold some nerf bars off my Jeep back in the day, did a rough estimate on shipping at $40.  Guy paid me and when I got them boxed up and ready to ship,  cost me $100 to ship them.

I ended up selling them for about $15 after I paid the shipping. 

Sucks but it definitely happens!

• Like 1

Guys I will do some trading on any of the above.  I am into vintage tools, knives, chainsaws, etc.  Don't be afraid to shoot me some offers. 

I just bought a boat so I'm a little short on cash.  That's why I was hoping you might need some 350D parts cause I have a garage full of em.  I'd do $50 for that decal though, maybe $60 shipped.

3 hours ago, DuckOfDeath said:

I just bought a boat so I'm a little short on cash.  That's why I was hoping you might need some 350D parts cause I have a garage full of em.  I'd do $50 for that decal though, maybe $60 shipped.

pass on the decal, not worth 60 shipped to me, good luck though on your sale !.