1 minute ago, Fishfiles said:

Yeah right , back to Tenders

See 'Ted order a battery , 

See 'Ted receive  the wrong battery ,

See 'Ted have to send it back ,

See 'Ted have to reorder , 

Think first ,  don't be like 'Ted 

LOL 

i will never, EVER..use battery tender jr again..cost me way to much in replacing batteries !. my battery minder has not let me down yet.

• Like 1

I'm on my second one for the bike... so far I've just had one fail, but that was on me....... we me and the lawn mower.... lol.. I'll have to look into that g3500 like wheeler has I'm sure if it's minder charger, and tender combo ? 

I must have 4 different types of tenders /maintainers , about a dozen in all , they all seem to work for me , built up a mixed up fleet over the years , screw the ones Wal-Mart sells ---  If I had to pick one I would say I like the  Dura-Cell the best only because it matches most of my batteries for what ever that's worth , would think and hope  they may have put a little thought into which tender works best with their batteries and their batteries have treated me real good , I have never had to replace one yet , I would never buy another type of battery for my ATV, lawn mower , etc ----- if you get a chance , pick up your old battery and then pick up a DuraCell , twice the weight ---- it is what the Coast Guard uses in their Jet Skis , I mean boats ---LOL 

On 8/7/2021 at 2:44 AM, _Wilson_™ said:

yes, that's right my second one..... for this bike, I'd like to have the g3500 like wheeler has, but still haven't had any luck finding one. 

They have one at my rv dealer. Seen it week n half ago!!

• Thanks 1

thanks!  i appreciate you keep an eye out, and letting me know....  do you know if has battery minder option like shade speaks of ? 

To me buddy up north of me , what I was saying is , once you connect the tender charging port lead to the battery , then that lead  becomes a power source , I can maintain the battery thru the same plug that I use for the sprayer or sound system and there are adaptors that convert the two wire connector to a cigarette lighter   style plug  

13 hours ago, Wheeler said:

They have one at my rv dealer. Seen it week n half ago!!

makes sence i should be able to locate one, on ebay, or some other parts store.... I don't know how those types have been in production, but i believe i recall seeing one at a camper supply store back years ago (columbia camper) sadly it's closed a while back, but ten to one rippy auto and industrail parts can get them. 

• Like 1