superrman77

Let's Get This Party Started!!!

Well guys just got the invite to come check out the new site. Thanks Shadetree.  I've been riding atvs since I was a kid. I went a few years without a quad.  That will never happen again lol!  I did buy a Kymco 450i uxv so my little girl could jump in and go with me.  I wanted to get a Pioneer 500 but felt the Kymco is just as good as the new stuff Honda is putting out.  The Kymco has more features as well.  Plus you are getting more bang for your buck.  I know the diehard Honda guys probably think I'm crazy.  I dont feel any of the new stuff Honda is putting out is in the same league as the machines they built in the 80's, 90's, and early 2000's.  I have to put my 88 350d back together.  Its buried in the garage due to an ignition coil going bad. No big deal. This is my second 350.  I had an 86 350 Fourtrax a few years back.  The 88 is a fine machine.  I think this is gonna be a great site.  

• Like 2

Welcome great to have superrman on this new forum...😀

Welcome to the forum. I've never dealt with the Kymco machine but from what I have read they are decent machines. Either way it doesn't matter here, we are honda and any other brand.