Fishfiles

350D blue ---Hammond La $400

I seen this atv come up for sale this weekend on market place , 350D blue in Hammond , La for $400 , says it runs and don't smoke ----someone would like to have this one I am sure 

350d blue .jpg

• Like 3

not too far for shade to drive.....

what's that on the front rack, a rifle mount?

On 2/3/2020 at 7:50 AM, bcsman said:

not too far for shade to drive.....

what's that on the front rack, a rifle mount?

nope, dont need another trx350 here,,i got a blue one here that needs to get done !!!..lol.

1 hour ago, shadetree said:

nope, dont need another trx350 here,,i got a blue one here that needs to get done !!!..lol.

pretty good price on it tho isn't it??

the plastic look pretty good --------  If I would go get it , it would be for only one reason , the read end ----- would be a shame to cut that one up ---bet it is gone by now 

On 2/4/2020 at 5:50 PM, bcsman said:

pretty good price on it tho isn't it??

i paid $ 450.00 for this '88 i am working on, so yeah, 400 is a steal !.

Just now, bcsman said:

Good deal for someone then

like fish posted ^^^, its prob gone by now ?..lol. if i did not have this one i am working on ?, and had the cash ?, i'd buy it in a heart beat !.

I just went and looked , it is gone --------- that was a good buy , even if it didn't run ------  just the rear end was worth $200 , the plastic and the tank looked like $250 easy  

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

I just went and looked , it is gone --------- that was a good buy , even if it didn't run ------  just the rear end was worth $200 , the plastic and the tank looked like $250 easy  

the rear end is only as good as the ring gear, pinion gear, and axle if not bad ?, if bad ?, its not worth it, cept for the plastics.

very true , there is no new or after market ring and pinions out there , just used and NOS ( needle in a hay stack )  ---- them 300 and Big Red 250ATC guys  killed all the 250/350 read ends down here , they getting harder to find --------  I have seen ones that are freshly rebuilt , all new bearings, seals and brakes , welded ready to drop in a 300 go for $500 and people buy them 

20 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

very true , there is no new or after market ring and pinions out there , just used and NOS ( needle in a hay stack )  ---- them 300 and Big Red 250ATC guys  killed all the 250/350 read ends down here , they getting harder to find --------  I have seen ones that are freshly rebuilt , all new bearings, seals and brakes , welded ready to drop in a 300 go for $500 and people buy them 

thats why i baby my '89 trx350D , i know how hard the rear end is to get parts for it !..lol.

I've been hoarding 350 diffs, axles, and hubs.  I know they're only going to get harder to find in the future, so I plan to have spares on hand if I ever need them.

• Like 2

I had seen that on the Marketplace when it was for sale. If I wasn't trying to save money and free up garage space for a boat, I probably would have made the drive. 

• Haha 1