shadetree

1988 trx300fw *SOLD*

wow, can not believe no one wants to own a classic '88 trx300fw for $ 2,500.00 ??!. hmm..well..its tax time, so maybe someone will buy it !.

lowered price to $ 2,200.00 , I WILL NOT GO ANY LOWER !. I need it gone, need the space, it I cant get my asking price ?, i'll keep it, It will outlast any new atv made by honda today !.

On 2/26/2020 at 7:50 AM, shadetree said:

lowered price to $ 2,200.00 , I WILL NOT GO ANY LOWER !. I need it gone, need the space, it I cant get my asking price ?, i'll keep it, It will outlast any new atv made by honda today !.

Can't believe someone hasn't picked it up yet.  I see a lot lesser 300's going for more.

8 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

Can't believe someone hasn't picked it up yet.  I see a lot lesser 300's going for more.

everyone around me is broke I guess ?..lol. its cool, the longer I sit on it ?, the more its worth later on !..lol.

• Haha 1

That is a good deal at $2,200 , everything has been gone thru , it is ready to ride  and it  looks nice ----- I'd buy it if I had some extra money 

it is a first gen 300 , which to me adds value , the engine has a couple ( 2 ) more horsepower , no rev limiter in the cdi , the best  performance exhaust pipe of any year 300  and a 2 inch longer wheel base , which you wouldn't think 2 inches would make a lot of difference , but it does to some one building a mud bike , that 2 inches is in the right spot so you can put bigger tires in the front , the 2 inches is perfect to bring the rear of the front tire away from the fender -----  I can run 29.5s on my 1st gen and only 27s on my 2nd gen with the same lift on both 

Good deal shade, hopefully the 350D will follow soon now....