SlammedRanger

SportsRX goggle inserts

Wanted to share something i didnt know was a thing until my wife found it and got them for me for X-mas. Well late X-mas since they are a custom ordered prescription goggle insert. I had to start the process by getting my prescription renewed since i dont have vision insurance and dont get new glasses unless i absolutely have to. But for anyone who rides with glasses under your goggles, these are legit. Testing them in the garage i can see 100% just like im wearing my glasses. And honestly they werent super expensive. Total for them shipped was under 80 bucks. You can order them at sportsRX.com. You will need to upload a picture of your prescription for there licensed eye experts to look over. And they have them for alot of different brands. They are removeable so if i get another pair of goggles as long as i stay with the same brand they will drop right in.

20200204_232049.jpg

• Like 2

Those are nice goggles! An a great idea! Do tearoffs work with them?

Thanks! The goggles are just 100% racecraft. They come with a lense for tearoffs. I did upgrade the lense to a polycarb injection molded one though. And then the roll off system just clips into the same groove the lense would. So its able to be switch between roll off or tearoff. The glasses insert is a seperate piece in itself that can be removed and swapped to any other 100% brand goggle in the future when i need new ones.

• Like 2