shadetree

my babies !

1985 vf700c magna ( I call her black beauty ), and my '08 vt750c shadow spirit.

IMG_0136.JPG

IMG_0666.JPG

• Like 3

Cool. Motorcycle season is pretty much over here, I guess they aren’t much fun to ride in the snow and ice, go figure. 

6 hours ago, Mac102004 said:

Cool. Motorcycle season is pretty much over here, I guess they aren’t much fun to ride in the snow and ice, go figure. 

lol, yeah..i dont ride in winter time, summer time ?, i'm on the road !.

• Like 2

I had a neighbor that would ride his year around as long as the roads was plowed. He rode it to work almost everyday, I was never that dedicated to the motorcycles.

Too many stupid drivers up here for me, pretty dangerous, seems like everyone has had a wreck at one time or another. I know a couple people actually that had very serious wrecks. So, I stay away from them. But life is short, so if you enjoy it..... 

2 hours ago, Mac102004 said:

Too many stupid drivers up here for me, pretty dangerous, seems like everyone has had a wreck at one time or another. I know a couple people actually that had very serious wrecks. So, I stay away from them. But life is short, so if you enjoy it..... 

I had a wreck in '08 on a '83 ( I think it was ? ) vt750c shadow, cost me big time !. never even looked at another motorcycle for awhile. thought..cant be scared all my life ?, got back on one, 250 rebel, lol, traded up to a v65 magna, yeah..that was a tad over kill !..lol. settled on my '85 vt700c magna, love her to death !. i've had a few in my life, one was a '87 '' super '' magna..dang it...should never have sold it !..lol.

• Like 1

The 3 bikes i am running, well , in warmer weather 😮 

2017 Moto Guzzi V7 Anniversario. 

2013 Kawasaki ZX14R.

1999 Honda CR500R.

zx14rrrrr.jpg

cr500rrrr.jpg

v72.jpg

• Like 5

4 hours ago, ATC4ever said:

The 3 bikes i am running, well , in warmer weather 😮 

2017 Moto Guzzi V7 Anniversario. 

2013 Kawasaki ZX14R.

1999 Honda CR500R.

zx14rrrrr.jpg

cr500rrrr.jpg

v72.jpg

your moto almost looks like the cx500c's did with the v twin cylinders, they were called the true flying v back then on the cx500c. love the retro style it has, none of that stupid plastic crap, very nice !.

• Like 2

Still have the tiger 800xc, retired the klr650 and replaced it with the drz400. Arkansas-Colorado -Colorado- Utah-Moab

slap 2013 045.JPG

Colorado 102.JPG

033.JPG

IMGP0107.JPG

027.JPG

• Like 4

Hey was wondering if anyone knows where a guy can get a kickstand for the ‘98 KTM 300exc i have.  Rode it about 3hrs so far and i must b gettin old cause not having a kickstand is retarded. Hahahaaaaa dealer wants $149 and to order it, and most others also spendy, Tho i have cn some cheaper ones on ebay but not sure if they good or junk,  Thought id ask if anyone knows a better place or had experience with cheaper ones.  I havent had a dirtbike for close to 30yrs. Been riding one of the harleys,or one of the triumph bonevilles

1103CD0B-63A6-4E72-BB9B-FE51117FA016.jpeg

85804736-CAD2-4240-B15B-D66FEFE196DF.jpeg

Edited by Buckchop

Well i sold all 3 bikes i had, & got this. Kawasaki H2 SX. Super Charged 1000cc 4 cyl. I already got a slip on pipe & DIY flash & gained about 50+hp with some tweaking. Crazyness....

H2 0.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You can only hit a tree at so fast and live.....😋🤣

• Like 1

On 6/1/2020 at 6:29 PM, TBRider said:

You can only hit a tree at so fast and live.....😋🤣

or a brick mail box !..lol.

• Like 2