SuperATV

Hey fellas!

Hey fellas!

I hopped over here to make sure you guys could still get in touch with me if you had any questions or needed your member discount.  Digging the new site!

• Like 5

welcome, but don't you go posting b.s. on here !, we are ad free..AND WANT TO STAY THAT WAY !..LOL.

• Haha 1

Welcome !!  ------------ I recently heard your crew  likes to ride .  Nasty , deep , wet , sloppy  mud I  hope ---- pull up a chair , start a thread and do tell about  you'll's  mudding adventures , pics appreciated  ------- we let other brands besides Honda ride with us     

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Welcome !!  ------------ I recently heard your crew  likes to ride .  Nasty , deep , wet , sloppy  mud I  hope ---- pull up a chair , start a thread and do tell about  you'll's  mudding adventures , pics appreciated  ------- we let other brands besides Honda ride with us     

I just want to take that 1000-5 out for a few hours (I'm not greedy) that they used in the door photo shoot. Just to test and see how sealed the doors are in the snow... lol @SuperATV  Seriously though, for a Honda it looked bad a$$.

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the board.  Is it too soon to ask where yall are on that hydraulic rear disc conversion?😬

• Haha 1

On 2/11/2020 at 2:57 PM, shadetree said:

welcome, but don't you go posting b.s. on here !, we are ad free..AND WANT TO STAY THAT WAY !..LOL.

Lol!  No worries!  I'm with you guys.  The ads on the "other" forum drove me nuts.  I'm just here if you need me.  😁

23 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Yes sir!  I hope to bring some good muddy stories and pics this way! 

20 hours ago, toodeep said:

I just want to take that 1000-5 out for a few hours (I'm not greedy) that they used in the door photo shoot. Just to test and see how sealed the doors are in the snow... lol @SuperATV  Seriously though, for a Honda it looked bad a$$.

Dude.......that thing is a MONSTER!!

Edited by SuperATV
  • Like 2

Image may contain: tree, sky, outdoor and nature

Well dang, @toodeep Tried to post a pic, and I guess i don't have enough posts yet.  But yeah....its a beast. 

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/83020021_3389254227769179_1704993869235486720_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ohc=bYj9DPcJbtkAX8ALFoS&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=462d68589d882346f6430356b9a54f61&oe=5F02CF86

Edited by SuperATV
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, jeepwm69 said:

Welcome to the board.  Is it too soon to ask where yall are on that hydraulic rear disc conversion?😬

Still on the list man!  We did about 700 products last year and we're shooting for 900 this year, so hopefully it makes it up the list. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

My wish list would be 6 or 8 inch portals for 300s and 450s. 

I'd love to see it!  I know a kid that fabbed up our 6" Outlander lift kit to work on his 450, on top of our 6" portals.  It was nuts!! 

• Like 1