Freedomflyer

Honda 4 Trax

Hey all here is a pic of the tan colored 4 trax also a red 89 both 300's.

Honda is my wife's and has not been used that much. Almost new tires and runs very well. $1800 for Honda (Kawasaki is sold). This is 2 wheel drive. (This on is in southern Idaho 4 plus hours away.

Selling a 1989 Honda TRX 300. This is a clean older atv, that runs good and has decent tires. This atv is a 2x4, but still very capable off-road. It does not have a running odometer, so actual miles are unknown. (This one is in Northern Idaho 6 plus hours away)

2000 honda 4 trax.jpg

2000 Honda 4 trax 1.jpg

2000 Honda 4 trax 2.jpg

2000 Honda 4 trax 3.jpg

89 honda.jpg

89 honda 1.jpg

89 honda 2.jpg

89 honda 3.jpg

• Like 1

tan one, some where from 1200 to 1500 if its in decent shape ?. 2 wd are not worth much around these parts.

Is this a "what's it worth" thread? I'm guessing some discussion in chat might have the rest of the story? 

toodeep you're righ,t we had the discussion on the chat,  since I can't post pics in the chat I had to open a thread, FF

In my area nethier would bring over $1200 unless you found that right person. Prices vary a lot though with location and uses. If they was 4x4 they would bring a little more except the 89, it would bring a lot of money since they didn't make one in 89 (4X4). 

Things just higher out that way I guess?  I know The South is the cheap ATV capital of the world, but around here a 2wd you're lucky to get 1K out of it.  I sold a decent 4wd 300 that ran good for $1200 about a year or two ago.

I had someone GIVE me a 95 2wd that was partially stripped, and it took some self-convincing to talk myself into fixing it.  Top end, CDI, wheels and tires, and rear end were missing.  I have a BR250 rear I can put in it, and an extra stock CDI and top end I can use on it, so I'm going to fix it (and put some 2wd 420 discs on it since 2wd disc conversions are no longer available).  Be a good "company shows up" machine.

I love the tan 300's.  Have the one @shadetree built for my kid, a set of beater tan fenders that I'm going to put on my mud bike, and a set of NOS tan fenders I bought when they were still available new. 

All else equal, I'd always pay a hair more for the tan one.

• Like 1

I'd said in the chat room , $ 800 -1,000  down here for the tan one , for the $1,000 it would have to run great , not smoke , good battery and have some brakes , the red one $600 - 800 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Freedomflyer said:

Things aren't cheap up here. So it doesn't surprise me that it would be that lunch different down there.

I’d bet you are right lunch is different down south.  Lol