Big Bird

'Da new guy

Hello.

I am new to this forum. Always been a Honda fan and had a couple different rides over the years. I currently have a 2006 Foreman ES, 1985 XL250R dual sport (only offroad now), 2003 XR400R (offroad).

Everything runs good. I have bought a bunch of stuff this winter. Parts, Utility trailer, gear.

I live in Ontario, Canada. Almost 50 years old. haha.

Just getting used to this forum and how to do things. I will not be riding until spring or summer. I am on disability for health issues and currently have a feeding tube in my stomach. Can't very well ride with this in. LOL

Rob

atv.jpg

Edited by Big Bird
  • Like 1

Glad you found us Big Bird, hope your health improves by springtime....

Welcome to the forum! I know what you going through with a feeder tube,my Dad's been on one since October.He had a stroke and it messed him up bad he can't  eat or drink anything,it goes in his lungs if he does.

Hope you recover soon and able to get off the feeder tube.

Spoiler

and i see you came from other site like i pointed ya ?, good to see ya here big bird lots of great, smart members here, no ad's here !.

• Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome. I got a good vibe from this group already.

Ya. I hope to be in good shape soon. I was diagnosed with cancer back in the summer of 2019. I did 7 weeks of treatment. Chemo and radiation. Last zap of radiation was Jan 13th 2020. I kept very positive about the cancer since it happened. I am doing well. Some ups and downs along the way.

I joke around about the stomach tube and keep my friends and family laughing. I am very fortunate to have some good insurance with work ETC as I have been off of work since Sept 2019. There is just me and my 1 son at the house.

cancer4.jpg

• Like 5