Big Bird

2003 XR400R

I got this off a friend last summer. I am the 3rd owner. 1st owner bought it new, rode it for 2 hours then sat in a garage for years. Sold to my friend who rode it for 2 hours then sat in a garage for years. Now I own it. It is bone stock with original tires. Ya. It is mint.  🙂

I picked up a bunch of stuff for it and will install in the spring. Front disc cover,new bars, hand protectors, rear disc protector, new pegs, skid plate Picked up 2 wheel chocks to install in my trailer when I haul 2 bikes. Geeze. I spent a bit when I look back. LOL.

cancer7.jpg

cancer6.jpg

cancer5.jpg

cancer3.jpg

• Like 3

11 hours ago, shadetree said:

parts add up very quick..this i know !..lol.

I spoiled myself this year. I had a lot going on in the last year. Got my divorce which went very well. Decided to do some stuff for me!!! Live a little. I saved up for it and sold some things off that I don't need or use any more.

• Like 1

Took it out of storage and it fired right up. 🙂

Got to love a well made machine.

@Big Bird

So what is the model and CC of your bike , looks like a twin cylinder  ?

You got a name or link to them wheel chocks ---- I was thinking of building something , but that looks just what I need 

ZhnlgXWoRCuGsy+2ewWanQ.jpg

On 4/28/2022 at 6:39 AM, Fishfiles said:

@Big Bird

So what is the model and CC of your bike , looks like a twin cylinder  ?

You got a name or link to them wheel chocks ---- I was thinking of building something , but that looks just what I need 

Wheel chocks were made by Maxxhaul 70075 I picked up 2 sets. $124.00 Canadian to my door.

Bike is 2003 XR400R. Single cyl 400CC with 2 exhaust outlets. 2 into 1 exhaust.

Edited by Big Bird
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Big Bird said:

Wheel chocks were made by Maxxhaul 70075 I picked up 2 sets. $124.00 Canadian to my door.

Bike is 2003 XR400R. Single cyl 400CC with 2 exhaust outlets. 2 into 1 exhaust.

Thanks , found them ,  they are the same price to my door , $62 for one , I like the model under that 70075 better , the 80077 is $54 ----- the width will work , but from what I read  they both are only  good to 21 inch tires and I have 26s 

• Like 1