machinecrook

Hello from Quebec, Canada

First time here, what a beautiful site!

I've got a 1995 TRX300FW; winter season is here so I won't be using it as much. Also have a '86 TRX350 which I hope to start rebuilding soon!

Also, this is Molly; my partner in the woods 🙂

MollyTRX.jpg

Edited by machinecrook
Forgot to mention Molly

Welcome Machinecrook. You guys have much snow up there yet? We’ve just had a dusting or two down here. 

• Like 1

We had some pretty cold weather beginning of November. Went down to -15 for a few days straight with a wind chill of -23; severe winds and a fair amount of snow also. Took out the 1975 Olympique 340cc ski doo; missed that thing!

Now everything is back to normal for the Eastern Townships, light snow that pretty much melts as it falls lol Fine by me; less wood to burn. Only have about 10 cords this year.

• Like 1

Welcome to the site,  I'm getting a dump of snow here today in northern NB

• Like 1

Welcome, got a few friends on the internet up in Quebec, ever heard of Magog?  And of course Montreal...

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, bcsman said:

Welcome, got a few friends on the internet up in Quebec, ever heard of Magog?  And of course Montreal...

I work a few minutes away from the city of Magog; great place in the summer time on the lake! Awesome restaurants there too. My sister lives in Montreal; I stay away from there. Too many people haha I rather hear the russling of the leaves and breath the fresh air of my chainsaw/4 wheeler exhaust 😂

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, machinecrook said:

I work a few minutes away from the city of Magog; great place in the summer time on the lake! Awesome restaurants there too. My sister lives in Montreal; I stay away from there. Too many people haha I rather hear the russling of the leaves and breath the fresh air of my chainsaw/4 wheeler exhaust 😂

Hi; I hear you on big city living  -- also like the out doors -- few minutes from the house and I am in the woods.

5 hours ago, machinecrook said:

Small world, my buddy builds and sells furniture, not sure if he lives in the city or not, crazy...

6 hours ago, Melatv said:

Hi; I hear you on big city living  -- also like the out doors -- few minutes from the house and I am in the woods.

Takes me 15 min to get to city limits doing 80 km/h, used to take me over an hour to get to work in the city when I was in Calgary.

I talked to my Magog buddy and he lives just before Cherry River after the Saint Hubert BBQ...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TBRider said:

I like St Hubert's chicken and ribs.

Guess you are also from the Magog area huh?  Looks like a pretty setting to live, my buddy sure does...

Nope northern NB traveled through quebec with family for years, my father turned the family on to it.