bcsman

IndianaRecon

Hello All,

I am brand new here, I saw a suggestion to come to this forum from Honda ATV forum so here I am. I am here to learn, save time, and money by avoiding replacing a bunch of good parts. This is my 3rd fourwheeler and I have only owned Honda Recons. 

welcome recon glad you joined...

• Like 1

Hello All,

I am brand new here, I saw a suggestion to come to this forum from Honda ATV forum so here I am. I am here to learn, save time, and money by avoiding replacing a bunch of good parts. This is my 3rd fourwheeler and I have only owned Honda Recons. 

Welcome to the forum @IndianaRecon. I split your thread up into an intro thread but I still haven't fine tuned that process with this operating system so it's a little mixed up.

• Like 1

@toodeep I haven't tried a split yet so maybe I will try on the dev site, what OS are you using??

1 minute ago, IndianaRecon said:

Thanks for all the welcomes! I am glad to have found a forum that has active members. @toodeepshould I go repost my question in engine drivetrains for utility ATV's? 

No, that thread was moved there so I created this one for you to move the welcome comments. Your good to go, we just have to figure out what we need to do these things and make them look like they should.

• Thanks 1