Big Bird

New ownership

I just got a 2006 Foreman. I have been around bikes, trikes, sleds for years. So I got a 2006 Foreman ES and just learning about them etc. Quad came with no ownership but I know the history of it as it was used as a support vehicle at a racetrack. Track was sold as well as some quads etc. I ran it with the police to confirm it was not stollen.

I had a issue trying to get a ownership as it was never registered. (?) So I had to get a 'Notary Public' to sign a form and took that down to Service Ontario and got a ownership for it. I also got the green plate and put insurance on it. I was told I would have to get a lawyer to do all this... This way was much cheaper. Cost me $100.00. I am from Canada.

It was a bit of running around but I got the Foreman for a good price for the shape it was in.

• Like 3

Congrats on the new machine. Plan on posting some pics because those requests are coming..

On 2/19/2020 at 5:34 PM, toodeep said:

Congrats on the new machine. Plan on posting some pics because those requests are coming..

Sorry. I only have a couple pics of it. I did post 1 up in my intro but should have added a photo on this thread also...

I got it for $3,900 CAD without ownership. 6000KM and 600 hours. Stored inside and is not rusty at all. Very clean. Now before you all jump in and say you can get it cheaper in your area. Great. Depends on the area. 🙂

I did well for condition and mileage. Most ATV's have been beat and brakes don't work. Smokes. Starter does not work.  ETC.

atv.jpg

• Like 2

That would actually be a decent deal in my area and I'm in the states.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2020 at 4:01 PM, Big Bird said:

Sorry. I only have a couple pics of it. I did post 1 up in my intro but should have added a photo on this thread also...

I got it for $3,900 CAD without ownership. 6000KM and 600 hours. Stored inside and is not rusty at all. Very clean. Now before you all jump in and say you can get it cheaper in your area. Great. Depends on the area. 🙂

I did well for condition and mileage. Most ATV's have been beat and brakes don't work. Smokes. Starter does not work.  ETC.

atv.jpg

check starter brushes. nice bike

On 2/21/2020 at 7:11 PM, Fishfiles said:

It is pretty !!!! So is your property and house  !!!

No. I wish. The guy I bought it from. This was his house. He did not need the money as you can see from the house. LOL. My house is like 1,200 square feet but selling it this summer. Moving in with my finance into her house. 🙂

i read the thread wrong BB, i got dyslexia. Ha Ha. Hence the starter remark.  i bought my 2000es in 2008 for $3000, had low mileage an hours. seems like it was 1,200 miles,an 780 hours., something like that. it was worth it. 2,000TRX450es. i have to see where i posted years ago when i had a memory.😀

Edited by LedFTed
got to

On 2/26/2020 at 2:34 AM, LedFTed said:

i read the thread wrong BB, i got dyslexia. Ha Ha. Hence the starter remark.  i bought my 2000es in 2008 for $3000, had low mileage an hours. seems like it was 1,200 miles,an 780 hours., something like that. it was worth it. 2,000TRX450es. i have to see where i posted years ago when i had a memory.😀

It took me a sec to figure out your comment. LOL