350fe

Finally Got A Minute

Hey all. I know it's been a while. I joined this site after seeing everyone jump ship from "the other site". So far I like what I see here. Does anyone know if this site sends monthly emails about popular discussions like the old site does? I always liked those. Nice to see y'all again.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum. We are still building on the "content" but we are all in control here so it can be done. There is a specific "members" section for discussing any and all ideas.

Welcome aboard! I dont think it does weekly emails like that. Retro or toodeep will have more info on that im sure. If its possible.

350FE , welcome to the forum, you really threw me off with your 350FE name and a pic of a Honda 300 !!!!    Nice 300 ... 

Thanks for the kind words Fish. A 350FE was how this all got started for me. My step daughter bought one about 6 or 7 years ago. I liked it so much I found an old TRX300FW that was pretty much shot and rebuilt it to what you see in the picture. Anyway, 350fe was my handle on "the other site". I just brought it over to here for ease of memory. Right up next to 60 now. Brains get a little frazzled occasionally.

• Like 1

"toodeep" has always been my handle since I started on the forums. If it wasn't the user name it was the avatars that people noticed when going from one forum to the next. I've only had a few different avatars as well.

• Like 1