toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

They outlawed most of what they used to own though. Poor !. Another liberal government.

Your talking about a state where it's okay to dirty the sidewalks ... Lol ... Now there worried about. Guns  ... You snooze, you loose 

image.jpg

• Like 2

On 2/27/2020 at 3:27 PM, jeepwm69 said:

Needless to say my kids were always grabbing my beer while I was out wrenching back in the day.  LOL

mollie.jpg

gredda, the horse in my avatar, she would finish off my beer, if i forgot it, sitting on the ground. i seen many can's crushed inside the beer cooler, before i quit letting them sit on the ground while i worked, or i would hide them out of sight. this horse likes Bud.

• Haha 2

^^^^ i still got news paper left. what do you got to trade? lol

• Like 1

According to Crow's new strictures, the average person should use "only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where two to three could be required". Further details were not offered as to the precise nature of these "pesky occasions", though "we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work", she insists.

I think THAT ^^^ could be what caused California's side walks to be used as toilets.... 

image.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

According to Crow's new strictures, the average person should use "only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where two to three could be required". Further details were not offered as to the precise nature of these "pesky occasions", though "we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work", she insists.

I think THAT ^^^ could be what caused California's side walks to be used as toilets.... 

image.jpg

Isn't she the one sings , " If it makes you happy " , I think she should go all out for her cause  and drip dry 

22 hours ago, LedFTed said:

I got plenty of bullets. One bullet will get me all the toilet paper I need! LOL

• Haha 1

A friend in Cedar Part Texas (NW of Austen) tested positive for the virus. The fever was gone yesterday so she's on the back side of it most likely. She said it was like a bad flu........very tired, stayed in bed a few days etc. This evening will be seven days since the first symptoms appeared.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Misterclean said:

A friend in Cedar Part Texas (NW of Austen) tested positive for the virus. The fever was gone yesterday so she's on the back side of it most likely. She said it was like a bad flu........very tired, stayed in bed a few days etc. This evening will be seven days since the first symptoms appeared.

I've been overly tired the past week or so but no fever or anything else. Could be stress, weather (lack of sun) or possibly a touch of this virus. I'm pretty much self quarantined anyway. I bet there are a lot if positives out there that no one will ever know about. 

Kind if off topic in a thread with no topic.. lol I might move these to the virus thread if they get replies. 

• Like 5

On 3/20/2020 at 11:55 AM, toodeep said:

I've been overly tired the past week or so but no fever or anything else. Could be stress, weather (lack of sun) or possibly a touch of this virus. I'm pretty much self quarantined anyway. I bet there are a lot if positives out there that no one will ever know about. 

Kind if off topic in a thread with no topic.. lol I might move these to the virus thread if they get replies. 

Well hope you feel better ---------------- we got a pollen thing going on round here , I been sneezing and sniffing with a headache , no fever or chills , but this time of year it is the norm ----- I think your post is what the Corona thread is all about , personal experiences , information and thoughts =  Everything Corona  

• Like 1

If I see one more Toilet Paper joke I am going to puke, unless it is really funny then I might pee my pants !!!! LOL 

34 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

If I see one more Toilet Paper joke I am going to puke, unless it is really funny then I might pee my pants !!!! LOL 

Resized_Screenshot_20200319-211617_Facebook.jpeg

imagejpeg_0_18.jpg

FB_IMG_1584635173855.jpg

20200319_213347.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 3/19/2020 at 12:52 PM, LedFTed said:

No trade for new paper.  Got any of sears catalogs. Lol 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

No trade for new paper.  Got any of sears catalogs. Lol 

How about Bass Pro or Cabela's? I seem to get a lot of them. Oh ! I got a torn in half copy of the US Constitution that came out of Nancy Pelosi's trash can !

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Outnback said:

How about Bass Pro or Cabela's? I seem to get a lot of them. Oh ! I got a torn in half copy of the US Constitution that came out of Nancy Pelosi's trash can !

Lol...Trailer Park Boys, i heard they were big in the states. I used to live not too far from where the shot their shows 😆