toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

14 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

exactly my thought about this pic, it's a straight rear axle, not a front. 

image.jpg

Warn full float kit.  They made them for CJ'ss for awhile (which is what this is in the picture).   Pricey as !, and hard to find now.   Quit making them several years ago.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, _Wilson_™ said:

hey @Akunincheck this crazy outfit out...

image.jpg

I just don't understand some people... I mean, just look at that seat!! 😂

• Like 1

that i can kind of understand (some atv mechanic lost his mind) lol 

but these ? a lazy boy on tracks ?? COME ON! i wouldn't think the ride or speed .. would be that impressive. 

image.jpg

• Haha 2

granny... has the right idea!  riding in style, even has a cold one.... i would think there just moving this recliner ?? 

image.jpg

• Haha 1

On 7/27/2020 at 12:15 PM, jeepwm69 said:

Two bikes?  Who needs two bikes?  That's nuts.

ha! I saw what you were referring to! Quite a few of those floating around. What do the kids call them? Meme??

7 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

common cents? Shoot we have at least 4 of them right here in town! I'd still prefer a 7-11

• Haha 1

On 3/6/2020 at 10:56 AM, Fishfiles said:

Redneck Restoration's For all your Carpentry Needs  

coonass carpenter .jpg

A case of chaulk will fix that right up. 🙂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 01RUBY500 said:

ECD63B2C-CCD1-4D31-BBCD-FAD59E4CFF57.jpeg

Just a wild ! guess, but I'll say Monica. The cigar that nearly brought down a President.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

meh..it looked like a yamaha...no worries..lol.

• Haha 2

Wtf are they teaching you folks in school.......!

Seen on Twitter

Screenshot_20200810-112656_Twitter.jpg

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, TBRider said:

Wtf are they teaching you folks in school.......!

Seen on Twitter

Screenshot_20200810-112656_Twitter.jpg

I just had to.......

moon.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

THEY CAN TAKE THIS METRIC SYSTEM....AND CRAM IT !!!..LOL. the down side to working on honda's ?..EVERY DANG BOLT , NUT, WASHER IS METRIC !..LOL. sooo..i have no choice but to deal with it.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, shadetree said:

THEY CAN TAKE THIS METRIC SYSTEM....AND CRAM IT !!!..LOL. the down side to working on honda's ?..EVERY DANG BOLT , NUT, WASHER IS METRIC !..LOL. sooo..i have no choice but to deal with it.

I don't mind metric honestly.  What really sucks is on working on old Jeeps where some bolts are metric and some bolts are standard!  At least stick with one or the other!  Might be so "previous owner" going on some of the time, but the AMC era were mixmasters from a bunch of different companies, and the bolt selection can prove interesting at times.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jeepwm69 said:

I don't mind metric honestly.  What really sucks is on working on old Jeeps where some bolts are metric and some bolts are standard!  At least stick with one or the other!  Might be so "previous owner" going on some of the time, but the AMC era were mixmasters from a bunch of different companies, and the bolt selection can prove interesting at times.

i can remember as far back when GM ( CHEVY ) used nothing but SAE bolts on all their cars/trucks , then through the years, they got stupid, and went metric !..lol.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, shadetree said:

i can remember as far back when GM ( CHEVY ) used nothing but SAE bolts on all their cars/trucks , then through the years, they got stupid, and went metric !..lol.

They went metric when they started making cars in other countries, then they figured out that they can buy the metric stuff cheaper cause its not made in America.......😋

Working on heavy equipment , I hate metric  when it comes to hardware , with American bolts you got fine and coarse , with metric , I see so many different thread pitches , they  have 4 or more different thread pitches on the same diameter bolt  , 1.0 , 1.25 , 1.50  ,1.75 , 2.00 mm threads per inch , then when I do hydraulic hose , you have Japanese metric , then British metric , the British hydraulic threads are called BSP ( tapered threads ) and BSPP ( straight threads ) are 1 thread per inch different than American , just enough to mess you up , then Kobelco uses what is called DIN fittings 

• Like 1