toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

i don't mind metric myself ... at least not like i used to... you get used to it... once you've wrenched long enough... 

25 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

TBRider ... i could been happy  without seeing this face ... lol!!! has makeup on, and needs to shave....... 

image.jpg

Yea I could have gone without seeing that either..... no wonder population numbers are down......

• Haha 2

She looks like she got last place in a drag queen contest.......😋

Edited by TBRider
  • Haha 2

Just now, TBRider said:

She looks like she got last place in a drag contest.......😋

I don't think that is a woman , I least I hope not , but now days who knows !!!!!  LOL 

• Haha 1

not sure what this guy was thinking but it's an interesting video... looks like the alinement maybe out slightly ..

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

not sure what this guy was thinking but it's an interesting video... looks like the alinement maybe out slightly ..

Is there a part 2 ?   Still waiting on something to  get interesting.  Lol  

4 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

no, not that i know of... (but i dont live on you tube) lol! maybe next will be a semi tire. 

Maybe !   I am excited with expectations. 

23 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

until i locate some  better videos ... IDEA! you should post video of your weekend mud rides .. lol! 

That ain't going to happen , to much effort to charge up and tag along the GoPro for 30 minutes worth of video , need to have it running at the right time and pointing in the right direction is hard and I figure  it is not going to be my bike getting video'ed and that's the one I would want to see ----  I did finally learn to up load a video to you-tube , a 30 second video took me an hour to load and I still ain't figured out how to edit the videos , too much effort required , as far as me , I am into " Live Action , wowowowowo " , but maybe one day 

yea i recall you doing the YouTube video ... i think it was on the 450 ? with music playing in the back ground but i had no idea it was that complecated, is  there a cost to dealing with YouTube ?  (never delt with it myself) that video is posted here, i believe ?

23 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

yea i recall you doing the YouTube video ... i think it was on the 450 ? with music playing in the back ground but i had no idea it was that complecated, is  there a cost to dealing with YouTube ?  (never delt with it myself) that video is posted here, i believe ?

No , it didn't cost anything , but it took time -------  Koolaid just said it took him 2 hours plus  to upload a 5 minute video ---- it was frustrating for me not being that computer literate , but I am getting better ----- I need to learn how to edit the video , to get the best parts in a short video 

oh, okay, i thought there was a cost for using YouTube ... i reckon I'll stick with emailing my videos .. like the flooding video i sent out .. 

13 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

oh, okay, i thought there was a cost for using YouTube ... i reckon I'll stick with emailing my videos .. like the flooding video i sent out .. 

I have heard people say , if your video goes viral and gets like a million hits , then you get like a 1/2 of one cent for every view after that million , I don't really know that to be fact , more like hear say ---- is my math right = $50,000 per million hits  ----if all true  I need to do some really stupid , video it and get me 20 million hits , you probably can't like your own video , I already tried that here and it didn't work ----  LOL 

• Haha 1

hm.... i might have look into this ... I'm always in for a new investment ... that pays... lord knows we have the talent here to make it pay off! 

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

thank goodness for security cameras !! we have now... lol.. that should a day in jail for every lb she weighs!! , I'm guessing 400 plus ??