toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

3 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Rubidan. Do you know if you click on a pic and on the drop down tab click on copy pic . Then paste it where you want it , it will transfer the pic instead of a hyper-link. 

I did that but it puts the picture where I'm making the post but doesn't transfer it after I submit the reply.  It always worked before but I don't know why it isn't now.  This is what it does.

119935544_1051571601957412_7410264428445

• Thanks 1

Here is your other pic , I think you got them off facebook maybe as I seen the three wheeler pic before , I notice when I see a pic I want to copy , I first click on the pic and that takes me off my feeds and onto the person who posted the pics thread , then I copy it from their thread 

image.png

• Like 1

@Rubicon07 simple fix ... just temporally save the pic ... then, when your ready to upload look to the bottom left, and click chose files, a window should open to pics saved to your device ... just click the one you wish to upload (should see a check mark on the chosen pic)  ... then a button should highlight (done) click  that, then click submit reply. 

image.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I love the sound of that diesel ^^^ , you can hear a little spooling going on ---- bet it is a heavy atv  , good work bike and  not so much aa mudder , but then again ,  bet it don't miss a lick  under water 

thanks.... yea that spooling i heard ... slick build IMO, and i thought about  weight would be an issue.... but, it seemed to handle the slop good.  notice the transfer case front out put ? i never had dealing with a vw diesel ... but sure does sound good ... bet it's  a pre chamber diesel .. I'd love to take a spin on it! even has power steering... lol ... I'm going to do more reserch on that machine ... the only factory diesel atv was the Polaris 455 ... never ever have seen ome of those .. in real life, just online. 

9 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Wilson , you should like this video of that 1.9 turbo diesel atv 

Getting all that dirt on the logs will wreck a chainsaw blade pretty fast.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PROV said:

Getting all that dirt on the logs will wreck a chainsaw blade pretty fast.

You not lying.    Just a little touch of dirt dulls the chain fast. Maybe he hoses them off first.  Lol.