toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

45 minutes ago, PROV said:

Getting all that dirt on the logs will wreck a chainsaw blade pretty fast.

id leave them out in the rain ... or drag them over some grassy fields.... several ways to deal with that issue ..I've sawed muddy logs before ... always messure the log off, and clean the spots where i plan to saw .. takes a tad bit of time, but IMO well worth it.  

11 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

Wilson , you should like this video of that 1.9 turbo diesel atv 

yea i do, thx! load pulling critter ... sure would like to get a better over all look of the engine, and drive train, especially ... what feeds the front end ... i don't impressed with many homemade builds ... but  this one is a top 10 .. IMO..... i bet she's heavy .. the engine alone ... i would think is 300 lbs plus . id also like to know if the front and rear ends have clutch packs .. i would imagine the rear  is locked ... and the front a clutch pack to make steering easy ... 

24 minutes ago, _Wilson_™ said:

yea i do, thx! load pulling critter ... sure would like to get a better over all look of the engine, and drive train, especially ... what feeds the front end ... i don't impressed with many homemade builds ... but  this one is a top 10 .. IMO..... i bet she's heavy .. the engine alone ... i would think is 300 lbs plus . id also like to know if the front and rear ends have clutch packs .. i would imagine the rear  is locked ... and the front a clutch pack to make steering easy ... 

There are more videos of the build and running around with it , I seen one video where the left front was spinning and the right front was doing nothing at all 

yea.... i caught that wheel not turning ... but he planned this down a t (looks like) i would think there's a clutch pack in the front ... heck.. lol he did power steering ... he sure got some mad skills ... 

12 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

bet it's  a pre chamber diesel

i did some research .. that 1.9 is direct injected.... aluminum head (that i don't like) for banger.. still a very good engine! 

ill check the video out soon as it loads .. 

Had to change a light bulb on an outside light in the yard , it has been up there screwed to a oak tree for quite a few years , the bottom pipe is  pvc  with the power wire inside it , the top pipe is aluminum with a mounting bracket that is inside the tree now , wow 

nXpDHwohSAKrYbzVZbQ57g.jpg

• Like 2

i don't know if he even qualifies for that status ... haha! .more like a mental defective ... with the IQ of .. oh I'd say about 10.... what i don't get is where all the money he uses to purchase these trucks atvs etc  .. mod them, then destroy them .. just for a video... ... I've seen  some ultra idiotic things in my time... but that little boy takes the cake .... i bet his last name is Biden ..... lol! 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, _Wilson_™ said:

and we know this idiot .... again hitting new heights ... 

please do not post any more from this jerk on our site, we don't need this kinda stupid here !.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

Halloween is close by , hope you'll Ford  guys don't get spooked 

image.png

Funny you say this... My 17 F-150 has oil seeping out of the pan. Just noticed when changing the oil two nights ago... Looks like that needs to go to the shop. Reading online, it sounds like it's a common issue, being it's a "synthetic" pan aka plastic.  WTF why would you put a plastic oil pan on a 400 hp truck.

Edited by sled_22

1 hour ago, sled_22 said:

Funny you say this... My 17 F-150 has oil seeping out of the pan. Just noticed when changing the oil two nights ago... Looks like that needs to go to the shop. Reading online, it sounds like it's a common issue, being it's a "synthetic" pan aka plastic.  WTF why would you put a plastic oil pan on a 400 hp truck.

I have changed a plastic oil pan on a Ford , they are really cheap , Like under $50 

4 hours ago, shadetree said:

please do not post any more from this jerk on our site, we don't need this kinda stupid here !.

Yea , it might be contagious !!!  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, _Wilson_™ said:

this has to be one in a million ... 

I've seen that happen a couple times from semi's. Never in a position to get a picture. Couple years ago I was next to one hauling logs that looked to be in poor repair and was slowly passing him. All of the sudden I heard a loud crack. Looked in the passenger side mirror and saw one of the trailer tires off and right between us. I hammered the gas pedal, the wheel crossed 3 lanes, through a deep ditch, jumped the railroad tracks and out into the Mississippi River. Then the one next to it came off, ran a couple hundred yards down the road, though the right hand ditch, went airborne into a house and bounced 30' back into an oak tree. Then the guy pulled over. Luckily traffic was light or someone would have gotten killed. I'm sure the highway patrol tore him a new one.

• Like 2

oh sheesh ... that's why.... we alway ran stud pilots in sted of hub pilot ... if the outer lugs come off, then you chance loosing the outer  dual... then you still have the inner dual  ...  i never had that happen , not even one wheel coming off. 

hub pilot are worse about getting loose ... when you loose the lugs you chance loosing both wheels .. and a chance of the drum coming off ... so that 3 separate parts .. verses ..one ... 

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

It was on the old site that I told this  story of what I seen on Paris Rd , Chalmette , Louisiana  a couple of years back , a dump truck going 55mph west bound lost the two tires/rims  bolted together with the axle and brake drum still attached off the truck , went across the medium , and went into the windshield of a mini van going 55mph heading east bound , it bounced up and went thru the middle of the front windshield and V'ed the roof 1/2 way back 

My best story and I think I told this one already , I had a Bronco with 38.5s at the time on it ,  the rear tire came off on a Saturday night in a 40 mph zone , it went right into the front end of a car driven by two drunk girls coming the other way  , they were like " I am so sorry for hitting your tire " , LOL  I let them go with out calling for a police report , LOL  --- it was my fault but they were stoned 

• Haha 1