toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

1 minute ago, Fishfiles said:

Oh , OK , since " WE " are humans and it is for the betterment of mankind , I guess you can be included ---- 

No wait , you'll are making money off us and taking away jobs and want some of the glory , HMMMM !!! LOL 

Not our fault that we make it better and cheaper...

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

You might be waiting a long time , they might have to chainsaw an opening in the side of the house , she might not fit thru the door ---- there was a movie about that , think it was one of Johnny Depp's first movies , ' Something grape ' , he's moma weighed a 1,000 pounds and the fire department had to cut the wall to get her out the house 

shallow hale was another one. came out in 2001, i couldn't even get through the whole movie.... lol! 

17 minutes ago, Tim-ANC said:

Still waiting for a new BlackBerry

I'm still honestly using my Z30 works the same as day 1..

• Like 1

Nextel Flip Top with 2way was the best phone for me , give me back  the two way communication and you can keep the smart phone ,

• Like 2

Went to NM back in 1995 to Cimarron NM on a hiking trek. They told us never go to the outhouse alone. Bears had eaten the seats away in a lot of them.   

• Like 1

On 2/20/2021 at 9:47 AM, Fishfiles said:

What's this "WE" stuff , didn't know the Ka'nooks were in on the Mars mission !!!!   hehehehe

My buddy works for the film industry , heard they are filming the Mars surface videos for TV viewing in Algiers, La .  ,  LOL 

Hate to say this but --Ted Cruz was born in Alberta Canada.😞

1 hour ago, Chevymec said:

Went to NM back in 1995 to Cimarron NM on a hiking trek. They told us never go to the outhouse alone. Bears had eaten the seats away in a lot of them.   

wow, now that's rough! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Melatv said:

So you playing the Ted Cruz card , eh !!!!  , Ted is cool , he just should have stood out of Cozumel , lol ---  Mark Steyn  is a Ca'nook too --- Want to get together and make a  global movement 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Melatv said:

Shush, Canada is embarrassed he was born here......

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Went and got  the wife 4 new tires yesterday --- all 4 wheels off the ground , does something look strange to you ? 

y3K54wkoTQKRhQqGwKfuGQ.jpg

• Like 2

does this have to do with both back tires off, and one floor jack holding the car up on the left hand side,  or the reflection, of what looks  that looks like a stretch vehicle in the back ground. 

1 minute ago, _Wilson_™ said:

does this have to do with both back tires off, and one floor jack holding the car up on the left hand side,  or the reflection, of what looks  that looks like a stretch vehicle in the back ground. 

yep , one jack on the drivers side , two jacks on the passengers' side  and all 4 wheels are off the ground , doesn't look too safe 

• Like 1