toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

Worst thing that ever happened to my wife is the two boys moving out.  Now she gets blamed for all the tools I misplace. 😉

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I got it on the second link , Philippine policeman  also killed the same way , wow --- I ain't going to lie , back I the day when I was a teenager ,  I went to many cock fights 

• Like 1

it was big around here back in the day, and some real big money changed hands, to, i never went to one myself, but when the chicken farmers would gather at Wayne's country store, i would here bits of details, you could always tell who won money, but they did some un ethical things some dosed the animals (with skme sorta medicine to make them more aggressive. 

• Like 1

There was one a big one near here maybe a decade or so ago that got raided. After they stopped the chickens from killing one another, the state vet killed them all, which seems ironic. But really it’s not. These birds can carry diseases that could threaten the commercial operations and therefore the food supply. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Freedomflyer said:

Unbelievable 

Watch ""We Gotta Be LESS WHITE" New Song!! 😂 | Buddy Brown | Truck Sessions" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/tKk_e_-b7z8

I heard that over the weekend , he has quite a few good songs 

• Like 1

I went on a job this evening , had to do a second take on what I was seeing , they tore down the garage and the electricity was still suppling the house under ground , looks real safe , eh ,  where are the New Orleans building inspectors on this one ----- that's a piece of the old garage in the pic and that box is live action 

rZ+7uT+FSxeypFYcD4VyWA.jpg

9DZG9u8FSoSl3XyRvkQqUA.jpg

mpDUerLlS2ePj4njmuEvpQ.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Probably out harassing some contractor that is legally following everything he sposed to be doing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

image did not transfer.1739687795_auxillarypower.thumb.jpg.e73ebc53bc96b3655e72a6443d1db077.jpg

Edited by shrade
delete

what was it, shade ? maybe give it another go ? I've had sie pic issues loading here from my end to. hope this one comes in. 

not sure what to make of this ordeal, but I'll give them half credit, they made it to the top of the house. 

image.jpg

• Haha 2

Semi went through a stop sign at a T intersection 75 miles north of us.🙄

Resized_Screenshot_20210212-182301_Facebook.jpeg

Resized_Screenshot_20210212-182335_Facebook.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On March 2, 2021 at 3:46 PM, PROV said:

Semi went through a stop sign at a T intersection 75 miles north of us.🙄

looks like his speed was at a good click to do that much damage. reminds of an old Garth brooks songs, ( i think! ) mama loves popa. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, slowindown said:

8F27D227-0E2E-45EB-8FBF-60AF9242AFDD.gif

So a few years ago, when my wife and I were dating, we got into quite a fight, which resulted in her trying to leave the house, and me standing in front of her car telling her not to go anywhere.

She drove forward thinking I'd move, and I'm slow and clumsy (and IIRC, a little drunk at the time) so by the time I reacted her driver's wheel was stopped on my foot.  She expected me to move, and I didn't, so the result was her slightly running over me with the car.

Needless to say one of my buddies sends that GIF in our group text, directed at me, anytime any mention of any of us arguing/fighting with the wives.

He said "When yall are old, that will be a great story to tell the grandkids."

"Hey Grandma, tell us about the time you ran grandpa over with the car!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

ain't love grand. lol, the crazy redhead i was with,  tried the same stunt with one of her best friends at a party, yes both were 3 sheets to the wind, i stepped in got the keys, let me tell you something, never get in the middle of to femals fighting! just stand back and enjoy the show, till it gets real bad. (loss of clothing) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1