toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

WELL; i really dont have a picture to post, so ya will have to picture this in your mind.

when i was younger, teens, maybe early 20s, my mom would get on my case about something, that wasn't my fault. there was a dog, [Joe Bean Hill], that liked to sleep in my moms room.

so,, when she did, i would sneak the dog pieces of Slim Jim's.

the next day, she'd say, i dont know what was wrong with that dog last night, but he farted all night..

it was hard for me to keep a straight face.

fond memories

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

@LedFTed  'Ted , you never cease to amaze me ----  Just when I thought I heard it all , then shows up a SlimJim eating dog named Joe Bean Hill passing gas  ^^^^^ LOL  

Well; i couldnt ya tell this story, if it wernt true. it needs to be published in Readers Digest.

Edited by LedFTed
  • Confused 1

Since we telling fart stories with no pics , picture this , I was working offshore with another crane mechanic named  Gary Fowler , the bunk rooms on the platform were 4 bunkers , it was late and 3 of us had hit the sack and Gary come in making noise and all rowdy , woke us all up , the lights were out , he was in his undies , he let loose with a fart while he ignited it with a Bic lighter , the entire room light up , it was unbelievable , this wasn't no little fart , this was the fart from he!! 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, LedFTed said:

WELL; i really dont have a picture to post, so ya will have to picture this in your mind.

when i was younger, teens, maybe early 20s, my mom would get on my case about something, that wasn't my fault. there was a dog, [Joe Bean Hill], that liked to sleep in my moms room.

the next day, she'd say, i dont know what was wrong with that dog last night, but he farted all night..

fond memories

BaaaaaaHaaaaaa,  thata himarious!!!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LedFTed said:

fond memories

Mean Ted, just mean

• Haha 2

Ok, loath to tell this story but peer pressure...

Fellow mechanic and friend were installing a cargo door it the aft pit of a 737. Once it's set in place by mechanics from the outside you latch it with the roller cams then us two on the inside hook up the hinges and adjust the shims. About an hour process and you're trapped in there until you get it done.

So soon as the door was locked in and the outside mechanics left,  I let one loose. My buddy got wicked !. He tried to crawl away to other parts of the compartment to no avail. !, cursing, and moaning at me the whole time.

We got the job done in 30 minutes 

• Haha 6

On 4/3/2021 at 12:42 AM, Freedomflyer said:

Trust me,, you dont have to get mad, when getting even is more fun. 🙂

13 hours ago, Tim-ANC said:

Ok, loath to tell this story but peer pressure...

Fellow mechanic and friend were installing a cargo door it the aft pit of a 737. Once it's set in place by mechanics from the outside you latch it with the roller cams then us two on the inside hook up the hinges and adjust the shims. About an hour process and you're trapped in there until you get it done.

So soon as the door was locked in and the outside mechanics left,  I let one loose. My buddy got wicked !. He tried to crawl away to other parts of the compartment to no avail. !, cursing, and moaning at me the whole time.

We got the job done in 30 minutes 

that reminded of something. while working HVAC, in louisville, in a basement, there were 3 other crews working. electricians, carpenter, and plumbing.

after lunch, we all came back. about 2 hrs., later, i let a silent one loose.

cleared out all 4 crews.

one of my proudest moments. hehehe

• Haha 4

On 4/2/2021 at 10:42 PM, Freedomflyer said:

Holy  cow! Do I need to check my spelling before posting, horrendous!🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh man! Hope this isnt already posted, lots to sort thru! 😬

frig off.jpg

• Like 2