toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

Just now, Freedomflyer said:

image.png.85fbad2822424a1f3ffea8524a8f2ec7.png

Won't open for me ----but I have been having a lot of trouble the last two days with the net  , many sites say they are no longer there or 404 not found 

14 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

Have heard that one many times! But is happening more and more. 

Just finished a new deck for the travel trailer $800 worth of  wood 

image.png

• Haha 3

Baaaaaaaahaaaaaa!!!!! I shouldn't be laughing. 7/16" OSB is $47.26 a sheet up here. Prices here when you check on them are only good for 5 days from the time they quote you.😒 Very sad!!

• Like 2

image.png

I expect it to be double those prices , soon ----   He  is doing a fine job  of messing up the country ,  if you ask me , but what do I know ! 

• Like 5

Think this is the summer that I yank the moped out of the shed, put a new battery in it and service it.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, retro said:

Think this is the summer that I yank the moped out of the shed, put a new battery in it and service it.

I been working on a second motorized bicycle , Enduro style this time , fat tires , 100cc , shift kit , 90mpg ------  lately  been thinking about a gun sling for it , but might have to mount a tool box and make it my work truck before it is over 

GitX8FKzTbqOIPI+CTkLOg.jpg

• Like 2

old shwinn, in the shed, unfortunately its not politically correct, i gotta weld a bar. its about time i got something to ride thats not a gas consumer.[not counting the horses, they are gas producers] how they turn grass into gas, its worth pursuing to someone, but with Joe in office, he'd put a cork in it., im sure the horses wouldnt like that.  🙂

the guberment can now tax your retirement pay at 50%, all the years ya worked to have something, just gone in a pen stroke. maybe thats only for ford workers. or union workers. it aint for under the table workers. someone has to pay for the massive tax increase uncle Joe needs. guess who, the people that voted for him.. lower class. not from hollowood, or the ultra rich... union workers... just hope it involves the crappy teachers. not saying every teacher is crappy,, some go along with the new order...

Edited by LedFTed
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Fishfiles said:

image.png

aint nothing like duck tape an vise-gripes..