toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

Soldiers are disposable govcorp property and always have been... Henry Kissinger called our military men and woman "pawns". Yes, pawns, lowercase, not even rating a noun title.... according to that globalist POS bootlicker.

EDIT: Correct that ^^^ Still no nouns though....

“Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.” ― Henry Kissinger

7 hours ago, Freedomflyer said:

Whether this is true or not I'm not certain,  but wouldn't surprise me any.

Screenshot_20210429-220311_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20210429-220323_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20210429-220332_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20210429-220347_Gmail.jpg

This article came across my desk about a month ago , I took it as B.S. , doubt she could have been that stupid to have admitted to saying something like that , even though no doubt I think she thought it  , but you never know these days 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, retro said:

Soldiers are disposable govcorp property and always have been... Henry Kissinger called our military men and woman "pawns". Yes, pawns, lowercase, not even rating a noun title.... according to that globalist POS bootlicker.

“Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.” ― Henry Kissinger

This is from a Carl Bernstein/Bob Woodward book supposedly related by Alexander Haig, all of whom strongly disliked Kissinger.  Woodward/Bernstein have lost lots of credibility over the years. So I’m thinking he probably didn’t say it. But if he did, he had every right to. He was drafted into the army as a private and fought in the Battle of the Bulge and would know there’s a lot of truth to it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fishfiles said:

This article came across my desk about a month ago , I took it as B.S. , doubt she could have been that stupid to have admitted to saying something like that , even though no doubt I think she thought it  , but you never know these days 

Yeah I don't know, it seems it would be political suicide to make a comment ike that.

8 hours ago, retro said:

My grandfather retired as a Col, USAF.  Flew B29's off of Tinian late in the war, ran a primary flying school for the early years.

My Dad retired as a Col, Army.  Served in Veitnam

Mom's brother retired as a 2 star general, USAF.  Flew Thuds in Vietnam, ran the F117 program when it was still at Groom Lake.

All three of those men told me to NOT join the service.  Clinton was POTUS at the time, and they said in the present day, politicians were using the military as a political tool, and that I would end up as cannon fodder in some 3rd world country we had no business being in.

I still wish I'd served in some capacity, but given those three men saying "don't" is very telling.

I very much respect those who have served even given the way our military industrial complex constantly uses them up and spits them out.  They are special, and I treat them accordingly.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, retro said:

We did not vote any of them in though. They were selected, not elected. We have not had an election here in the USA in the past several decades, none while I have been alive.

We have an election fraud circuit court case ongoing here in Michigan: BAILEY vs ANTRIM COUNTY and The STATE OF MICHIGAN. The plaintiff gots the lady dems running our state by the short hairs. This case is groundbreaking and terribly damning for not only Michigan, but 5 other states as well so far. Folks are gonna freak out over this (read the 1st PDF [the file size is large, be patient while it downloads] then the exhibit PDFs in order of appearance on the plaintiff lawyers site):

https://www.depernolaw.com/bailey-documents.html

Also, the Maricopa County AZ election recount and forensics audits just began on the 23rd and is estimated to take the three primary forensics teams about 18 days to complete. We will learn about the frauds that were committed there in about 3-4 weeks. Professional folks in the know say that the frauds that will be uncovered in AZ will also provide proof that 16 other states were jimmied in the same manner, by the same perps.

The royals did it.

Their subjects are never allowed to make any decisions on this planet.

We all know fraud happened.  The question is, will it be allowed to stand?

• Like 3

On 4/30/2021 at 1:06 AM, retro said:

Also, the Maricopa County AZ election recount and forensics audits just began on the 23rd and is estimated to take the three primary forensics teams about 18 days to complete. We will learn about the frauds that were committed there in about 3-4 weeks. Professional folks in the know say that the frauds that will be uncovered in AZ will also provide proof that 16 other states were jimmied in the same manner, by the same perps.

The dems have been trying very hard to shut this down but so far haven't succeeded.  I hope it's allowed to continue and be finished.  My only concern is that it's been so long since the election that there has been ample time to change and cover up the fraud.  Hopefully the truth will be exposed.

I have read that in 2019 during the Ky. governor's election that there was a ballot dump late that day in favor of the dem who supposedly won.  He's been trampling on our rights ever since he got in office.

• Like 3