toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

I can't be sure all the vaccinations now   are the same ones that were  manufacturied during the Trump administration , you yourself @retro stated  the vax was started before the plan-demic even started , so it was not Trump's brew 

I have been reading and listening to the S - protein stories , and it is the talk all over town and the internet ,if it is all true we are doomed ,the vac'ed is the virus ???

4 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

I can't be sure all the vaccinations now   are the same ones that were  manufacturied during the Trump administration , you yourself @retro stated  the vax was started before the plan-demic even started , so it was not Trump's brew 

The jabs are the same today because people are dying in the same way, infected by the same toxin S-protein, as when the jabs were rolled out under Trump.

Yes it was "Trump's brew".

5 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

I have been reading and listening to the S - protein stories , and it is the talk all over town and the internet ,if it is all true we are doomed ,the vac'ed is the virus ???

Well, the Covid thread is already full of information documenting what you just realized. I've been sharing DOCUMENTED, CONFIRMABLE, SCIENCE & MEDICAL FACTS ONLY (There is no nutjob propaganda anywhere on this site that I posted), ever since last March, 2020. Please excuse my Caps, I am not  shouting at you... just drawing your eyes to my factual statement.

The jabbed are not the virus though... The covid virus itself is completely harmless, like a furry, purring kitty cat lying on your lap, it is not a threat to anyone.

The Spike protein on the engineered covid virus is a toxin though, so it is the S-Protein that makes vitamin D deficient people sick when exposed to the covid virus.

The reason why the distinction between the S-Protein toxin and the harmless covid virus is so critical for understanding the threats, is because the jabs are engineered to program the human body via injection of synthetic mRNA, in order to MANUFACTURE the same toxin, the Spike Protein, that is on the covid virus.

So, the jabs do not give humans the covid virus, the jabs provide the fatal toxin S-Protein. A Geno-Jab... (copyright by retro, all rights reserved) 😂

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Fishfiles said:

you yourself @retro stated  the vax was started before the plan-demic even started

Yes, all of the Geno-Jab research and testing (including extensive lab-animal trials) were completed (documented too! Look them up!) before they released the synthetic covid virus. The entire conspiracy along with its timeline and "Trump's brew" execution are documented. Whistleblowers are screaming for us to wake up and stop the Geno-Jab op.

• Like 1

I am asking y'all too. Please wake up, cast off your Agitated Denial and Stockholm Syndrome. Please educate yourself. Please become responsible. Please.

A middle age man in the gym asked his trainer, What machine can I use to get that young hottie interested in me? The trainer said " The ATM machine!!! 

• Haha 4

On 6/19/2021 at 5:33 PM, retro said:

Wrong, either your memory is shot or ya got Stockholm Syndrome accessorized by Agitated Denial blinders. The Covid Father is Trump. The Jab Father is Trump. Antifa, BLM, cancel culture, wokianism, helicopter money and marxism all rose to the top while Trump was the (s)elected president of usagovcorp.

Biden just took the passed baton from Trump and is running with it, doing exactly as he is told to do, same as Trump is told to do.

These puppets are stupid.

To be fair, the helicopter money is going back a few decades now......

Let's face it, most of the issues today have been brewing for a looooonnnnng time.  Plenty of blame to go around.

But ultimately, it's on the people, for not tarring and feathering all these SOB's and starting over with new ones, reminding them they when they stray from the Constitution the same fate awaits them.

Woman in the office across from me has a grandbaby with covid.  The mom just tested positive as well.

Mom had both vaccines a couple of months ago (she's a nurse).

Needless to say the vaccinated in the office are suddenly very uncomfortable.

• Like 1