toodeepmember

What the!!!!!

Did you know , there are 13 pages full  of post deleted from just this thread alone , cause they were deemed political .  > that is reason why I quit posting in this thread , I really loved this thread before it was cancel cultured ,  also there are many other threads that were totally wiped out ------

And when I look at the last few pages of post I don't see anything different than what was deleted , some times the truth wrapped up in a cartoon makes it easier to comprehend  

I ask on behalf the canceled souls , bring back them post ---------  LOL   

• Like 2

On 9/16/2021 at 4:18 AM, Fishfiles said:

Did you know , there are 13 pages full  of post deleted from just this thread alone , cause they were deemed political .  > that is reason why I quit posting in this thread , I really loved this thread before it was cancel cultured ,  also there are many other threads that were totally wiped out ------

And when I look at the last few pages of post I don't see anything different than what was deleted , some times the truth wrapped up in a cartoon makes it easier to comprehend  

I ask on behalf the canceled souls , bring back them post ---------  LOL   

cancel culture. those lost forever?

On 9/26/2021 at 8:18 PM, LedFTed said:

cancel culture. those lost forever?

I would guess they are gone , I can see reference to each one of them ,  but there is nothing there 

Canceled cultured , is what it is all about now days , they want to cancel the American people and replace them with other races of people that they can control , and they are achieving it with the help of those that should be resisting , under the premiss  of being political correct , your not suppose to talk about things , just let them take over , makes no sense 

On 9/29/2021 at 6:51 PM, TBRider said:

This would be cool....lol

20210929_194522.jpg

oh to be the 3 yr old who owned that one!!  boss of the block!

course there's an obvious broken collarbone just waiting to happen (grin)

• Like 1